Lowering Blocks For Ke20

LukeAE71

Members dont see this ad
Hi

Needing some lowering blocks and u bolts to suit for KE20.

Do any auto shops have them?? If I'm calling around is there anything specific I should be asking for?? They are for my brothers 20

Luke

They wont have them in stock. They can all order them however.

Their are two pin sizes, one to suit borg warner and one to suit jap diff as far as I'm aware? May be wrong but there are defiantly two sizes.

Thanks Troy

I organised to buy some off someone from here but now I'm not sure they will be ok because of the Borgwarner/Jap issue.

This 20 has a Jap Diff along with the other 2 sitting here :P

Which shop did you order from? Sprints know nothing about this issue where they are usually good

EDIT: Ok I have found a place that can get them, however yeah you need to know the size of the diff locating pin. Does anyone know this so I can order them today without me having to take shit apart?? It is for Jap Diff

Edited by LukeAE71

I don't know a way to measure them without taking it apart, but itd prob only take 10mins to undo the shackles on 1 side and just lift up the diff, its easy to do ive done it enough times lol

Cheers I'll have a look tonight.

I was hoping to order them today but it will have to wait

There is a company called air ride suspension i think, anyway they bring in blocks for all sorts of rollas, and all inch sizes, I got 2 and a half inches for my Ke55, they cost $85 with U bolts, diagram and next day delivery. The number is (03) 9729 5556 Website is www.airide.com.au

There is a company called air ride suspension i think, anyway they bring in blocks for all sorts of rollas, and all inch sizes, I got 2 and a half inches for my Ke55, they cost $85 with U bolts, diagram and next day delivery. The number is (03) 9729 5556 Website is www.airide.com.au

Cheers for that

They say you have to specify diff locating pin size, any chance you remember yours :happy:

Yeah mine were 20mm but I have a diff from a 2wd hilux in mine. I told the guys what I had and the guy who makes them knows about EVERY single diff from cars. He went right into the 2 different diffs that the Ke30-35-and 55 had, explained where they orriginated from and why they were chosen. He knows way too much about his job! but hey, it's good for us!

Yeah mine were 20mm but I have a diff from a 2wd hilux in mine. I told the guys what I had and the guy who makes them knows about EVERY single diff from cars. He went right into the 2 different diffs that the Ke30-35-and 55 had, explained where they orriginated from and why they were chosen. He knows way too much about his job! but hey, it's good for us!

Cheers again you are a champ. I will call direct then on Monday and see if they will know saves me rooting around under the car. I only want to do it once. :happy: