Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Side Draft Weber Manifolds

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Does anyone know a good website or shop (preferably in Adelaide) to get manifolds to suit side draft Webers for a 4K motor?

 

Cheers

hey man, i got a side draft manifold for my 3k through sprint auto's who just order it from redline, so i think any place like sprints will get one for you

  • Author

Thanks for that,

 

I'll check them out and see what they can do for me. Hopefully they have a good website for me to look at too. I suppose they could probably do linkage kits too.

 

Cheers

Yeah they do linkage kits as well, was looking at some earlier today because i bought some from ebay and it was a pretty dodgey kit. See if this works:

 

http://www.redlineauto.com.au/products/cat...y_list/ACEMIMKE

 

has the link to botht the kits and manifold, but doesn't have pictures of the linkage kit.

Do a search. I believe tweakit.net (?) has them if you have trouble with sprints.

I have a Redline Manifold which was ordered through Repco IIRC.

 

Was $170 or there abouts.

 

 

 

 

 

Linakges were another $230 ontop of that too.

Mine cost me more than that, i think mine was about 270 for a single sidedraught weber....did you say your linkage kit was $230?

Thats what I think it was....

 

Could be wrong, may have been $270 for the manifold and $130 for the linkage kit.

 

But yeah, was a little while ago when I bought them, and my memory isn't the greatest :happy:

I have a twin side draught manifold on a K i'm pulling apart (using the webers on something larger.) might be able to twist my arm into sending it over :happy:

Hey all,

there are a sweet set on ebay at the moment unless they have been removed

sorry for the steal but do you have to have a worked engine for these manifolds .

Edited by rollagt

I don't know much about worked, but after telling people i'm putting a 45dcoe sidedraught on my 3k, they said i should of done the cam and done a port polish or something like that, like a bigport.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.