Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

180sx Sr20det Swap For Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

Vehicle information:1989 180sx

 

Condition:used

 

Price:$4000 ono but really want ke55 coupe

 

Location:Geraldton WA

 

Contact: Phone 0448330041, [email protected]

 

1989 180sx (200sx s13 side windows and rear brake light) sr20det conversion (from ca18det) auto......I know. NO REGO. needs new paint job but I just had the rust done so its primer black which looks tough.Big exhaust, boost gauge heaps of little things done, complete and running. comes with everything to get over pits. I have done most of the work like some after market stuff taken off and stock stuff put on, like fmic and boost controller..... defectable stuff. Comes with spares - hatch,hks boost controller,fmic, full harness seat belts (on car at the mo).

 

I really want a ke55 coupe, as it was my first car :D , and I never got to do all the things I wanted to do to it due to being poor ass student :wub: . now I have the cash the ideas and the skill I just need the car. Even if you think your ke55 is not worth $4000 I don't care we can still swap no cash diff. must have rego and a fair body. Make me an offer...........

post-10597-1268745369_thumb.jpg

sounds to good to be tru.... if u were in melb id swap ya ke35 4age.....You should be able to find a fair coupe for cheap mate..... straight swap you car ur loosing out bad , the datsun is worth more than a old corolla!

  • Author
sounds to good to be tru.... if u were in melb id swap ya ke35 4age.....You should be able to find a fair coupe for cheap mate..... straight swap you car ur loosing out bad , the datsun is worth more than a old corolla!

To me this is not about money. Sure who ever buys/ swaps is getting a good deal, and will no doubt get the 180 on the road and make money by selling it. To me the 180sx has no heart because i have no history with it. don't get me wrong when she was on the road the 180 was wicked to drive, but call me crazy the old corolla is what I love. When I was younger I spent alot of time with my old man and a few mates working the old rolla. Some of the best times of my life was working on and driving my rolla, even meet my wife in the coupe. Shit maybe I'm having a mid life crisis????

 

Anyway its a win win situation as far as I'm conserned. Shame I'm not in Melb caus we would be talking for sure.

Geez, I will be keeping an eye out for a 55 coupe for ya mate. There's nothing quite like re-living your childhood the way you never got the chance to.

  • Author

Conversion Package? If your looking to do the sr20det conversion to your rolla this could be it. Engine, computer, wiring harness, brakes, suspension, fuel pump, seats, exhaust, power window setup, dash (gauges), mags ( ok there shit but good for skids), almost everything you need to do the conversion is here. Then sell off the rest to recoupe some cost as its a good shell.

 

Just an Idea

 

Some more pics

post-10597-1268924334_thumb.jpg

post-10597-1268924581_thumb.jpg

I love your heart bro! My $600 dollar rolla has cost me over 2k to get on the road. But the smile on my face when I jump in and it rattles to life....priceless. Good luck. Hope you find one. My e7 was my dream car like yours 55 is...

 

Mods its just rolla love!!!!! Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

  • Author
I love your heart bro! My $600 dollar rolla has cost me over 2k to get on the road. But the smile on my face when I jump in and it rattles to life....priceless. Good luck. Hope you find one. My e7 was my dream car like yours 55 is...

 

Mods its just rolla love!!!!! Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

 

Yeah I thought a tt 6sp supra was my dream car..... been there done that with 50k of mods but it was not the same. Soon ill be rattling along with with you. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.