My 93' Corolla From New Zealand

Kiwi-Corolla

Again with the details & the little things...top stuff! :yes: :y:

That looks like a handy little storage unit, must've been fun to track that down.

Thanks mate. It was surprisingly easy to find. I literally just stumbled upon it, lol. Has come in really handy so far. Makes driving a lot more comfortable. Makes me wonder how I ever lived without it :laff:

Members dont see this ad

looks so good man

Thanks man 143.gif

i noticed u added a lip with it sits relly well now with the side skirts.

whats next pods for the rear bar?

Yeah I added an aftermarket lip to the FX bumper and got everything painted at the same time. The lip makes a huge difference to the appearance IMO :). Next up will be a rear lip. Not too keen on pods (spats) on the ends, so will be looking for a full length rear lip.

Like this one:

ae101-carib-rar-lip-1.jpg

Yum yum nom nom nom... :D

Just wondering, are you a photographer for a living or just a really good, skilled enthusiast? Your photos are awesome, currently have the rainbow shot as my desktop background :wink:

Front bar looks good too :P

Thanks for the compliment mate. Nah I don't make a living out of photography. Just a guy with a DSLR who has a passion for taking photos :). I've had no training or anything. Great to hear that the rainbow shot is your desktop background :D. Glad you like the look of the front bar too :cool:

that thing would look mean with some rota grids aye bro, but seriously good job man, subtle mods that make it stand out :)

Cheers man. Rota Grid's are nice wheels, but they're too common in my opinion. I've grown quite attached to my current wheels :laff:

Thanks for the compliment mate. Nah I don't make a living out of photography. Just a guy with a DSLR who has a passion for taking photos :). I've had no training or anything. Great to hear that the rainbow shot is your desktop background :D. Glad you like the look of the front bar too :cool:

I couldnt help but wonder, the shots were so nice! :blush:

Love the front bar, the larger, split 'mouth' suits along with the lip :yes: Subtle changes rather than the slap in the face of a Droid/Jetspeed etc body kit :lolcry:

I couldnt help but wonder, the shots were so nice! :blush:

Love the front bar, the larger, split 'mouth' suits along with the lip :yes: Subtle changes rather than the slap in the face of a Droid/Jetspeed etc body kit :lolcry:

:D I appreciate it. Would love to go pro someday :cool:. Haha yeah I can't really stand slapped on bodykits. I was even originally was against getting an FX-GT front bar because I thought the 'mouth' was too large, but the lip seems to have fixed that. Would be a perfect place for a front mount intercooler 033.gif

enjoyable read, car is very clean

Thanks man fing32.gif

Here's a couple more photos that I took yesterday:

IMG_1774-resized.jpg

IMG_1785-resized1.jpg

Edited by Kiwi-Corolla

• 3 weeks later...