Kalby's Bro's 4ag Ke

Kalby

Forged bottom ends only allow a motor to put up with more detonation. It's all in the tune. And making sure that your not starving it of oil.

With some exceptions. Like when the clearances are ran to tight as factory so when you start pushing more and more power it eventually becomes to much as the expanding of the pistons won't fit in the bores. Hence the rattle of some forgies before warming up :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forged bottom ends only allow a motor to put up with more detonation. It's all in the tune. And making sure that your not starving it of oil.

With some exceptions. Like when the clearances are ran to tight as factory so when you start pushing more and more power it eventually becomes to much as the expanding of the pistons won't fit in the bores. Hence the rattle of some forgies before warming up :(

thats right man just getting it all working sweet then ill do rods pistons :)

• 3 months later...

Yeah there's no way you'll crack pistons or anything

Come back in 6 months if it's still running.

HAHA LMAO,

u are a knob.

have you even ever built anything turbo.??

or even ever finished a project

going by the cars in ur post which are shit. you havnt.

so come back when you have then maybe throw some criticism in.

we have built several turbo projects from motorbikes to cars,learnt what they can and can't take, so i am pretty sure have way more experience then you.

so thanks for the useless reply and waste of typing time

yep motor went bang

4.5 months later I'm not feeling so useless. How about you? :lolcry:

Edited by Instigator

Bahahaha, i love watching people attack eachother with keyboards. We never stop learning new things, and everyone makes mistakes. Its up to the people you give advice to whether or not to use it sometimes. A cool ride thread still, looking forward to seeing some more progress.

i don't get why people have to put there 2 cents in everytime someone does something, iv seen his ke 4age turbo and i reckon its one of the best iv seen driving around, and with the new build this thing will be crazy, plus his turbo bike is fat, ann his JDM van

atleast someone has the bulls to go as far as this guy has with cars and bikes.

• 3 weeks later...