Canberra Parts Thread

seabiscuit

Alrighty guys... I'm in desperate need of a spare 13x5.5 (or 13x6) hotwire rim as one of mine is dinged up

and I'll be missing a shoe for Marques in the park if I don't get my hands on one before this weekend. Anyone

know where I can get one that I could borrow or buy for cheap? Or a whole set of decent rims lol

Vince

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, Ive got hotwires, but for a falcon!

Is it drivable?

if not I do have a set of stockies painted black if you really want a complete set of wheels...

Yea the car is drivable. I do have a spare! :y:

The rim still might hold air, but looks a bit crappy. I've got a nice set of steelies on the Blue car if I get desperate. Trim rings and centre caps too :y:

• 2 months later...

KE36 panelvan shell anyone? No rust but a little extra shopping trolley and carpark dinged up. Free.

No diff or front end.

Going to scrap on Friday! Front guards are decent, RHS has small ding just where headlight is,

LHS very 9.5/10 but needs paint. Bonnet is 8.5/10 for straightness and has a strip of repairable

rust about 15-20cm long.

Everything free. 0424240649

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got a late ke30 grill if you get desperate....tell me more this panel van...engine,interior etc....any pics?

I'm not desperate, just after one for my KE30 when I get it on the road! Like the one on Tommo's KE55.

It's a shell with all the parts taken off.. The interior is pretty crappy as the steering column caught on fire and the dash was all shitty

before that anyway. The MA60 seats it had my friend wanted, body has no rust, but isn't exactly perfect in being straight. If anyone

were to use it as a car to drive it would be an awesome daily, but I've taken a LOT of things off it that would need finding replacement

ones, such as WHOLE driveline, front end, interior, wiring... Everything :) It's a shell! (It still has fuel tank!) Some parts off it people

can have/buy though as I'm not keeping everything.

Edited by seabiscuit

Wondering if anyone has some 14 or 15 inch wheels they want to sell. Not after anything fancy really, just need something bigger than 13s.

Can be a pair or full set, I've got a good set of S13 alloys that would be fine except I don't really want to run spacers.

But if anyone has like 25mm? bolt on spacers laying around I'm interested

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew the easiest way to get a white interior for my KE55?

I have red vinyl doorskins in it at the moment, but they are making painting options a shade hard, but i definately don't want the cream/brown interior, as iv already thrown out one set of those (they were in bad condition anyway). the red vinyl looks cool, with one cigarette style burn on the LHR one, but i know a shop that has the stuff spare that will sell the required amount of the vinyl.

But what i really want is some plain(ish) white ones, for all 4 doors, so i can paint the car the color i want!!

also, would kill for a dash in decent condition, but kinda losing hope on that front. anyone know of anything?