Canberra Parts Thread

seabiscuit

well the cars got a blown head gasket, and the body is pretty rough, but everything else works on it, lots of useable parts on it

would be looking for 300 for it as is, fully complete at this stage

edit: I'm located in belco if anyone wants to look at parts etc.

Hi Chester. I'm working in Belconnen at the moment on a site. If I could grab your number or you can give me a call on

0424 240 649. Should be able to come around after work or on lunch if you're at home sometime next week.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Chester. I'm working in Belconnen at the moment on a site. If I could grab your number or you can give me a call on

0424 240 649. Should be able to come around after work or on lunch if you're at home sometime next week.

no worries mate, my number is 0432 365 342

talk to you soon

Chester

Just got off the phone with Chester and it's confirmed. For those who don't know what I'm on about,

after our 7th of March cruise we'll be heading to Chester's to have a bit of a pick-a-part on the said

KE70!

ah sweet il be there! :)

do you guys want to post up the parts that your after? or do you all want to chip in and take everything you want off it?

Well we may do it that way. Some of us are only after one or two small bits and some might take half the car! I think we'll

have a good discussion about it on the cruise day. What would you prefer? Ezy scrap will give you $50 for what's left if we

don't take it all. I'll send you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone got manual gearbox that they don't want 4 or 5 speed and a peddle box for the 55?

Should have asked me before I scrapped the wagon! If you can find me a hydraulic pedal box I'll give you my KE30 one :no2:

If you can get a 5-speed KE70 box (sorry, need to keep mine) as they're easier to come across. I've got a KE55 extension housing

to convert it to fit your car.

Should have asked me before I scrapped the wagon! If you can find me a hydraulic pedal box I'll give you my KE30 one :no2:

If you can get a 5-speed KE70 box (sorry, need to keep mine) as they're easier to come across. I've got a KE55 extension housing

to convert it to fit your car.

mmm :jamie: well hang on to the housing and ill try and find a KE70 box :jamie: i would love to have a 5 speed :dance:

Hydraulic pedal box for KE70 Seabiscuit?

Because if you get a cable one we might be able to mod/copy it to the same as the AE71 pedal box I have here...

yeah i don't know to much about the whole ae71 and ke70 thing and wouldnt know if it would fit a 55? thanks fellas :no2: