Canberra Parts Thread

seabiscuit

Hey everyone,

Kinda stuck with my conversion at the moment. I think I have a stuffed dizzy as I can't get spark or pulse through the injector's. Everything else seems to operate ok at this stage. Does anyone have a spare dizzy for an early model 4-AGE (1987 model) that they would like to part with. I have tried Pharley's and he is trying to find one but is not sure if he has one yet.

Cheers

Moses

Wreckers would be a good place to start mate. Try Queanbeyan Auto Dismantlers and Ezy Scrap (Mitchell). They deal with those era of cars more than others.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe what car parts have you got Vince? 3K head maybe?

Thought I'd bring it over to the right topic!

I have a fair bit of stuff lying around that I'm not likely to use such as starter motors, alternators and the like,

but I do have an almost complete 4K engine with a blown headgasket and a couple of panels/bumpers.

Here's my most recent for-sale thread updated today. Some stuff you guys will probably be interested in.

Special prices for Canberrans :blush: ps... If you want some get it before tomorrow. (Go-karts :jamie:)

so call me if you're keen. 0424240649

Edited by seabiscuit

• 2 weeks later...
Would anyone be interested in an under-dash (ie NOT factory) air conditioning unit for a KE55?

Compresser, pipes the under dash part thing, but NOT the comp bracket....

:P

What's it look like? Have you used it? Does it get in the way? Does it work? Well?

What's it look like? Have you used it? Does it get in the way? Does it work? Well?

Its just an under dash unit, I have no idea if it works or not...but it seems to be all there, I'm going to try to rip it out in the next few days, Ill get some photos for you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...