Phils New Ke70

ca18ae71

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks terry , i msged him so have to see what he says, but i resent news some low life f@$k decided they wanted to look in my car last night , milked all my fuel , stole the cd player ripped the bonnet off and tossed it in the dirt f@$kin dead shits

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm orange... hard colour to add flakes and pearls to. what ever you choose won't stand out that well....

but... for some subtle adds perhaps try a gold pearl.. or a really fine gold flake.

also i would think that a red pearl would add some really good eyecatching nuances to the paint.

look at DNA paints you can get trial canisters rather cheap and do a spray out of various ideas.

also to add to this i would mix enough clear to do your tack coat and your first full 'wet coat' and mix the pearl or flake rather strong.

then mix some clear for a 2nd and/or 3rd wet coat without any flakes. this adds depth and allow you to buff it back to absolute mirror finish without ti affecting the pearls.

pm me if you wanna chat about painting.

how big is the flake? i recently sprayed out a 200 micron flake and didn't enjoy the effect. when there isn't sun on it, it kinda looks like little specs of bird shit. (black specs)

fine flakes are ok but pearls give a great effect in and out of the sun.