Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cigarette Lighter

Featured Replies

Hey all! Just wondering if someone can help me out here with my question.

 

Question: my cigarette lighter has no wires conected at the back of it and there are also wires to connect to it so I'm stuck with no power to power my gps. Is there anywhere that I should be looking for the wires to connect to the back of the lighter? Or what other ways am I able to get power to it?

 

Any help would be amazing! Thanks, johnny

Hey all! Just wondering if someone can help me out here with my question.

 

Question: my cigarette lighter has no wires conected at the back of it and there are also wires to connect to it so I'm stuck with no power to power my gps. Is there anywhere that I should be looking for the wires to connect to the back of the lighter? Or what other ways am I able to get power to it?

 

Any help would be amazing! Thanks, johnny

 

Run a line from the battery through another fuse, and add a switch. Similar sort of thing to when you're installing an aftermarket tacho.

  • Author
ummmm.....'laughing out loud' is in order there i reckon

 

 

Sorry my mistake I wrote that there are wires when there aren't. If there were wires then I wouldn't have asked how to do it would i

don't know why you quoted me there, you can get a custom kit from supa cheap auto i think, just run it straight to the battery. the one in my 35 is done like that, and cause i take my gps out my car the battery won't go flat.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.