May 2, 201016 yr comment_434151 sounds sweet to me, got a surprise to anyone that has seen my panel van before. :) Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_434248 hehe i know what it is :) oi ash coming tomorrow? if so text me in the morning i have a little present for ya bro Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_434279 hehe i know what it is :P Me too :) Will be good to cruise with the panno again..... Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_436307 so this day is coming up and i havent seen any updates, is it still on, and if so ill be more than happy to organize a meet up at north lakes for the people around this area that are willing to make the trip, Edited May 10, 201016 yr by the Db king Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_436813 Damn I forgot all about this and I started the damn thread. I'm always keen as a bean for a little bit of in between the scene. Obviously. Been very slack at organising it though. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_436821 OK Guys & Gals Due to the late confirmation lets do this run on 23rd May...... I'll let blzbub666 workout the times and meeting points because he knows the area better than I do :( Keen to have a good turnout :blinks: Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_436828 Yup I'm keen for that. Db King if you wanna meet up with whoever is down that ways somewhere and maybe we can meet in Beerwah if people want to do the tourist drive along the range down to Nambour or Palmwoods then out to the beach to park up somewhere. Ill go for a cruise this weekend and find a good park with BBQ's and a large car park. And maybe a decent beach so some talent is walking around... I suppose the usual start/meet time is around 10:00 am which would work out so no-one gets home too late. The drive I had planned is probably around an hour and a half depending on the route. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_437071 I'm going for sure.......will most likely cruise up from my area with Db King etc Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_437142 We could swing by that industrial estate. I can adjust the route but its the complete opposite way than the mountain scenic route. Or could even make that the finishing point but no bbq's or talent there. It would be super cool for a quick skid and pics. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_437235 lol no need for said industrial area bro, I'm sure the nice drive through the mountains is enough. in like flynn. probably bring the corolla and bec will no doubt want to bring the RT40... Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_437317 lol no need for said industrial area bro, I'm sure the nice drive through the mountains is enough. in like flynn. probably bring the corolla and bec will no doubt want to bring the RT40... Thats definately a good idea. Will be so cool to cruise with such a classic old Toyota........ Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_437997 Ok it's on for this sunday. Meet at Beerwah shopping center. (UBD 106 B19) There is a Caltex there so you can fuel up. Meet time 10:00 cruise at about 10:15-10:30 Route: Beerwah to Landborough up the hill on the way to Maleny, turn off top of the hill onto the tourist drive over the range. Down through Nambour back to the Bruce Highway. Nambour-Bli Bli connection Road to Maroochydore and to a car park on the beach to be finalised. Take the Steve Irwin way to Beerwah, just follow directions to Australia Zoo. Turn into Beerwah off Steve Irwin Way at the lights, through the round about then right at the lights. We'll park down by Crazy Clarks. My name is Reed and my number is 0410423145. Hoping for a good turnout, I just bought an SLR camera so I will get some good pictures. Ill grab some snags and stuff for a BBQ at the end. If anyone wants to add a meeting point for Brisbane guys to cruise up I'll leave it up to you as I don't know where you all are. Edited May 17, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_438189 alrighty then, ive had a look on the previous posts this is the list of people that have shown interest, have said are keen for it blzbub666 the Db king ella phatke20s ca18ae71 maby coming mason jason flamingheads mungi mods if we can get less mabys and more people for sure to make it easyer for blzbub666 to organize the bbq stuff. hopefully we can make a good turnout for this, as we haven't had a good cruise for a while ill do a bit of research and post up some more detail meet for the north lakes pre cruise, cruise :P Edited May 17, 201016 yr by the Db king Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now