Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Guys & Gals

Due to the late confirmation lets do this run on 23rd May......

I'll let blzbub666 workout the times and meeting points because he knows the area better than I do :(

Keen to have a good turnout :blinks:

Yup I'm keen for that. Db King if you wanna meet up with whoever is down that ways somewhere and maybe we can meet in Beerwah if people want to do the tourist drive along the range down to Nambour or Palmwoods then out to the beach to park up somewhere. Ill go for a cruise this weekend and find a good park with BBQ's and a large car park. And maybe a decent beach so some talent is walking around...

I suppose the usual start/meet time is around 10:00 am which would work out so no-one gets home too late. The drive I had planned is probably around an hour and a half depending on the route.

We could swing by that industrial estate. I can adjust the route but its the complete opposite way than the mountain scenic route. Or could even make that the finishing point but no bbq's or talent there. It would be super cool for a quick skid and pics.

lol no need for said industrial area bro, I'm sure the nice drive through the mountains is enough.

in like flynn.

probably bring the corolla and bec will no doubt want to bring the RT40...

lol no need for said industrial area bro, I'm sure the nice drive through the mountains is enough.

in like flynn.

probably bring the corolla and bec will no doubt want to bring the RT40...

Thats definately a good idea.

Will be so cool to cruise with such a classic old Toyota........

Ok it's on for this sunday. Meet at Beerwah shopping center. (UBD 106 B19) There is a Caltex there so you can fuel up.

Meet time 10:00 cruise at about 10:15-10:30

Route: Beerwah to Landborough up the hill on the way to Maleny, turn off top of the hill onto the tourist drive over the range. Down through Nambour back to the Bruce Highway. Nambour-Bli Bli connection Road to Maroochydore and to a car park on the beach to be finalised.

Take the Steve Irwin way to Beerwah, just follow directions to Australia Zoo. Turn into Beerwah off Steve Irwin Way at the lights, through the round about then right at the lights. We'll park down by Crazy Clarks.

My name is Reed and my number is 0410423145.

Hoping for a good turnout, I just bought an SLR camera so I will get some good pictures.

Ill grab some snags and stuff for a BBQ at the end.

If anyone wants to add a meeting point for Brisbane guys to cruise up I'll leave it up to you as I don't know where you all are.

Edited by blzbub666

alrighty then, ive had a look on the previous posts this is the list of people that have shown interest,

have said are keen for it

blzbub666

the Db king

ella

phatke20s

ca18ae71

maby coming

mason

jason

flamingheads

mungi mods

if we can get less mabys and more people for sure to make it easyer for blzbub666 to organize the bbq stuff.

hopefully we can make a good turnout for this, as we haven't had a good cruise for a while

ill do a bit of research and post up some more detail meet for the north lakes pre cruise, cruise :P

Edited by the Db king