Need Auto Electrician

930LLO

I have a ae92 corolla GTI and the park lights wont come on, all other lights are working fine head lights, brake lights, indicators though I can't drive at night as my front and rear parkers wont come on. I'm thinking that it is a earthing problem. I'm on the northside of brisbane give me a call if you got a spare afternoon to sort this out.

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
hey did u just put in a head unit?

if so u may have hooked it up wrong, i have seen it a lot the earth wire gets connected to a park light feed,

^I reckon he's on the money.

If you use a test light to find an earth for head unit install, you may accidently think the park (dash) light wire is an earth.

Remove it and earth straight to some metal in the dash somewhere and you might be right. :D

• 1 month later...

Ok so I got an auto sparky out and he found alot of problems my dash had be wired dodgey and yes there was a head unit and it also had a parker wire in it. cost me 250 to get the wholke thing wired all up props and its all good. There was a 5 amp drain and it was my alternator so now I'm up for a rebuild or a newbie.