Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hubcaps

Featured Replies

so who has put mazda hubcaps on there corolla? how do they look and how badly will i get abused if i do so? :)

 

I'm gonna say a lot?

Seen them on a fair few rollas and no I don't think anyone will flame you for it. Your car and your choice mate so don't let other people's opinions worry you.

so who has put mazda hubcaps on there corolla? how do they look and how badly will i get abused if i do so? :P

 

I'm gonna say a lot?

I guess it depends on how they look but if its old skool i'd say alot :)

I think the Mazda fans will rant about it more than us folk. As long as you don't put a Mazda badge on the Corolla. I've seen it done before and it made me a sad, sad panda.

  • Author
Seen them on a fair few rollas and no I don't think anyone will flame you for it. Your car and your choice mate so don't let other people's opinions worry you.

 

yeah cheers for that advise mate, you make a valid point!

 

yeah 'seabiscuit" thats a bit annoying, I'm assuming it had a rotary in it? or just being wankers? and sad panda HAHAHA

 

nick i remember your old car, well i remember the rust in the boot! but yeah those hubcaps looks alright!

 

I'm not sure wher i want to go with my car so many options!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.