Where Can I Get Repair Manuals For Ke70 Online?

ken

Hey peoples.

Just got my self a ke70 yesterday for $350. Good deal I recon. Yeah i bought it with a coolant leak in the head gasket. So i've just ordered a H.G. Just wondering does anyone know where I can get a brb/workshop/repair manual for the ke70(with 4kc)?

Yeah I'm new to this site and ke70's i've been driving a Celica GT4 for the past 4 yrs so i'm on ozcelica more.

thanks

Members dont see this ad

Meaning you can read it take photo copies of a few pages (10 i think is the maximum) but you can't take it out the door and take it home.

By the way - is that an actual repair manual for the t-18 (cause if it is there'll be three books - one for the body, one for the chassis and one for the motor) or is it a Haynes with the picture of a t-18 on the cover ? Haynes No.961 Toyota Corolla 1980 thru 1987 All rear wheel drive models ?

If its just for the motor go for the Toyota factory manual "T series engine repair manual". You'll hardly go back the gregorys nor the haynes manuals for the reference. You'll find them coming up on ebay a fair bit.

Meaning you can read it take photo copies of a few pages (10 i think is the maximum) but you can't take it out the door and take it home.

By the way - is that an actual repair manual for the t-18 (cause if it is there'll be three books - one for the body, one for the chassis and one for the motor) or is it a Haynes with the picture of a t-18 on the cover ? Haynes No.961 Toyota Corolla 1980 thru 1987 All rear wheel drive models ?

If its just for the motor go for the Toyota factory manual "T series engine repair manual". You'll hardly go back the gregorys nor the haynes manuals for the reference. You'll find them coming up on ebay a fair bit.

Ye, I might ask at work if we have any old manuals lying about. I work for toyota btw. I found an old engine repair manual for a ce70 diesel ke70, not that we ever got any.

Ye, I might ask at work if we have any old manuals lying about. I work for toyota btw. I found an old engine repair manual for a ce70 diesel ke70, not that we ever got any.

I think i might have to hit you up to see if you can find the engine manual for the 5k lol

i got a t-18 from the states. gregory's website i think it was. it covered the ke70 t18 and ae86 and i think it only cost about 70 bucks.. well worth it tho.

70 bucks holy heck i think the most i've ever paid for a manual was $40 including postage

Gregory's KE70 manual. In the boot when I bought mine. WIN!

I don't condone this in anyway, but you could probably torrent one. Or download one cheaper than the actual book. Just sucks going from ya pc to the car all the time.