Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Mellow Yellow Baller Wagon!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Any one want to swap some decent 4x100 pcd wheels for my SSR Mesh 4x114 pcd 15x7+0 all round???? can put cash both ways :jamie:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another Ae71 Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71

Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71Ae71!

Any one want to swap some decent 4x100 pcd wheels for my SSR Mesh 4x114 pcd 15x7+0 all round???? can put cash both ways :)

What do you want for the SSR's? Money wise?

Gday mate just read through your whole post and I've gotta say it sucks about that wagon, I love the rims and was also wondering what you were chasing money wise as I'm looking for some new wheels for my ke36, cheers buddy and good luck :)

Edited by andr3w

Gday mate just read through your whole post and I've gotta say it sucks about that wagon, I love the tims and was also wondering what you were chasing money wise as I'm looking for some new wheels for my ke36, cheers buddy and good luck :)

Gday mate just read through your whole post and I've gotta say it sucks about that wagon, I love the tims and was also wondering what you were chasing money wise as I'm looking for some new wheels for my ke36, cheers buddy and good luck :)

  • Author

^ Triple post hehehe na cheers mate yea didnt have the best of luck but oh well u move on, as for my SSR's I'm not 100%percent shure if I'm going to keep them because I'm thinking of getting an AE95 SR5 which has different stud spacing dam!!!!!! ahhhh if i decide to sell them it will probz be fro round the $1000 mark as they cost me 1,100 all up to buy but thats if i decide to part with them i luv them 2 much atm lol.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Hey guys thought i would bring this back from the dead i have just recently sold my JZX100 and got this filthy nissan BNR34 GT-R V-Spec, it is fun to drive but not as fun as my wagon was haha so I'm soon going to be on the look out for another AE71

to start building up :) can't wait to start :D.

post-8568-019711500 1291814079_thumb.jpg post-8568-043898600 1291814153_thumb.jpg

Mate just read through your thread, sad to hear about your wags it was nice!!! :( bloody POWLICE >|

Also loving the meshies i have to get some for my wagon. arghhhh soo expensive haha

 

Ps. I'm degreasing my engine bay tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Edited by JordyKE

Mate just read through your thread, sad to hear about your wags it was nice!!! :( bloody POWLICE >|

Also loving the meshies i have to get some for my wagon. arghhhh soo expensive haha

 

Ps. I'm degreasing my engine bay tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration :)

 

Yea was not happy with SAPOL took my baby away haha ah well shit happens, all the best mate make shure u get a heavy duty degreaser for best results grease blaster worked best for me and keep ur engine running this way u can tell if it starts to splutter give it some gas, i leart the hard way with my red one washed the engine whilst it was off and didnt want to start after haha, just keep away from distributor and carby intake and you should be jake mate. :)

  • Author

Yea was not happy with SAPOL took my baby away haha ah well shit happens, all the best mate make shure u get a heavy duty degreaser for best results grease blaster worked best for me and keep ur engine running this way u can tell if it starts to splutter give it some gas, i leart the hard way with my red one washed the engine whilst it was off and didnt want to start after haha, just keep away from distributor and carby intake and you should be jake mate. :)

 

Feck forgot to log out of my broz profile haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.