The Mellow Yellow Baller Wagon!!!

Cream Dream

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updates, i went up to Japanese import spares today to go buy a second hand clutch master, ended up getting there and finding out that the one he had was sized and fairly well fecked haha, o well i should have rand and asked before i drove up there but i got a JIS sticker out of it. =)

so i drove all the way back home and then went a n payed AJPS a visit in the arvo, i ended up buying a T50 rebuild kit $55 and a brand new Clutch master $50.

I banged the re build kit in as soon as i got home and OMFG!!!!! its like a new gear box, i highly recommend getting one to any one who wants to freshen up their box. ;)

post-8568-1274695712_thumb.jpg

both those rubber washers and the black plug were ground to a paste in my box

so they were non existent luvin the feel of it now :D

Cheers David from AJPS 8S

Tomorrow i will put my new clutch master in and re bleed the system again.

Got the new clutch master in today all is well happy rolla. ;)

Next i think i am going to go and buy a new bush kit need pretty much all of my bushes replaced such as

phannard rod bushes, steering rack bushes, sway bar and sway bar link bushes and I'm sure there are a few i have missed out,

then wheel alignment. :D

need more low.........

you running blocks in the rear?

Na man i have custom re set leafs so no blocks, i don't realy want to go to much lower as its my daily so i have to consider practicality

and don't really want to get defected lol ;) not just yet anyway hahah

i reset my leaves 4 inches and i am still 140mm off the ground , minimum is 100 mm...

are the ssr s , star formula or ex-c's?

i don't even know how low my wagz even is, the bloke who i bought it off did all the suspension work,

and it's not to far of perfect for me, i could do with some ronna LCA'S and another pair of semi slicks for the back

then it will be perfect. ;) yea man the SSR's are Star formula.

should be noted that in sa the lowest legal is 'Eyebrow' height not a lowest point like 100mm.

Yes the new laws that just came in not to long ago. ;)

I am not to shure to what the legal eyebrow is but I'm pretty shure it is all read elegal ride height lol. :D

got a be carefull