The Mellow Yellow Baller Wagon!!!

Cream Dream

F yeah. your car is just as good as that R35 :y:

Buy some 86 struts and Jdm brakes and put them in. I'm about to do it once I track down some JDM callipers and money :P

haha cheers man yea thats what i want to do just need to find some and calipers, discs and whack them in. I was thinking of getting some of the AJPS coilover struts but their fairly pricey.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a little more work on my rust patches today all in a and around the talegate seale is all like new now not a spot of rust in sight. Now i have

to start work on the rust under the rear vents joy. ;)

I need to buy some new front shocks as myn have no more fluid in them and it's bouncing around like a f@$k haha, and some new rear tyres as they are

starting to look a bit sorry fro them selves haha.

• 2 weeks later...
doooooooooooooooooooooooopeeee. Fattest wagon on rolla club haha!

What did you use to clean your interior bits? armor all or?

Cheers man, yea just washed everthing down with a moist towel then applied a shit load of armor all hahah.

New pics of the filthy lut haha,

Lets just say it was a long night hahaha.

post-8568-1278340769_thumb.jpg post-8568-1278340832_thumb.jpg

post-8568-1278340895_thumb.jpg

3rd gear full lock thats the way we like to rock!!!!!

Sick wagz!!!!!!!!!! my mate's ae71 wagz is soo much like this! except its on MA61s and baby blue. riding dirty in the back and same alpine speakers sitting on the back seat! i'll post a pic up :hmm: funny shit :blinks:

Sick wagz!!!!!!!!!! my mate's ae71 wagz is soo much like this! except its on MA61s and baby blue. riding dirty in the back and same alpine speakers sitting on the back seat! i'll post a pic up :) funny shit :S

haha sounds sick thats coincidental because this one use to have ma61's on it as well haha pics are a must :)

Sick wagz!!!!!!!!!! my mate's ae71 wagz is soo much like this! except its on MA61s and baby blue. riding dirty in the back and same alpine speakers sitting on the back seat! i'll post a pic up :D funny shit :)

That sounds like BKS's wags, unless he sold it... :)

sounds so wangsta. :)

+1 :S

Edited by ewt

That sounds like BKS's wags, unless he sold it... :)

nah it isnt. his car has been mistaken for it a couple of times. his is flat baby blue and much lower. BKS was a metallic. ive got a crappy pic on my ph of BKS's car, the blue wag and my panelvan all together! by chance we bumped into him at a servo one night :S

nah it isnt. his car has been mistaken for it a couple of times. his is flat baby blue and much lower. BKS was a metallic. ive got a crappy pic on my ph of BKS's car, the blue wag and my panelvan all together! by chance we bumped into him at a servo one night :)

Lets see a pick hahaha :S

I am inserch of some old school roof racks if u ar any one u know has some let me know $$$$. :)

Dude, ive got some O.G racks I'm about to put on my van. will get pics up tomorrow. I'm borrowing them off my mate with the wags. there to suit the hitop wagon/panos so they will look dorky as on my low roof van :)

Ohh self serve wreckers is the place to go for racks! :S under 20bucks too ahaha

Edited by e70van