My Ke55

lumina78ke55

ok so i got just over 3 weeks till i get my licence back and ive done nothin... so i went out 2nyt and fiddled round for a bit just need some help from my mate to get it finished off tho a weekend of work will get it on the road so... wen i find some free time ;)

post-11376-095517900 1300010117_thumb.jpg

post-11376-043054700 1300010137_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i got my licence back.but the daily commonwhore is eatin up my funds at the moment. and havin a misses that lives in maclaren vale doesnt help with the time factor.

found out today my pop has all the tools i need to get this painted :D shaaaweeeet

and my work schedule is changing next week so ill have 1 free day a week to get started

just need to track down someone that can get the paint colour i want- the original green :D i know its horrible but I'm only planning a shut door respray.just need it clean

and a Q does anyone have probs with fuel pumps packing up regularly? just put a new one in recently and it doesnt seem to be working anymore.tried starting it recently to no provale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i change my mind more than a woman.after not getting enough interest ive decided to keep it now...looking at others build threads its given me some inspiration. had a look through the shed at all the bits lying around from previous tenants if found roof racks/basket and a bonnet shield :dance: they look stupid but i like them.as for paint I'm going to rattle can it.

too much trouble trying to match the paint so I'm goin white.shall see how it turns out.