Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Toyota Head In Canberra!

Featured Replies

hey,just thought i'd say hello..I'm living in canberra the last year,am over here all the way from ireland!bought a overrated ae71 a little while ago,am gathering bits for it to get it how i want it!also have an 86 levin and panelvan sittin at home in ireland waiting for me :blinks: anyway heres a few pics,look forward to any meets or cruises ya will have in the future!

 

heres my ae as i got it,overrated overrated :lol:

john-julie013.jpg

john-julie016.jpg

john-julie032.jpg

 

here it is now,only a few little bits done so far..

P1010372.jpg

P1010403.jpg

 

have these bits waiting to go in,need ta find someone ta fit them,anyone handy with the spanners?? :blinks:

P1010371.jpg

241.jpg

Wow nice little collection there John! I like the pano

 

Have you got bearings for the coilovers? Might be easier to put the hubs and brakes on with them out of the car.

I reckon you can do it :blinks: . Even if you put up a thread, take it step by step, with photos, people will help you out.

Then others will have a guide too :lol:

 

I think a rollaclub event is due soon... I'm thinking sunday 11th?

  • Author

cheers man,i'll put up a few more pics of the panno later,has a nice few mods,i wish i had it here in oz!

 

i have no tools at all,plus this is my daily so need the bits all put in in one day!anyone do jobs in the evening or whatever for cash??or beer?!

 

event sounds good,I'm up for it anyway..

Edited by john84ie

Welcome John,

Beautiful little wagon!! I love those. :lol: Be nice to meet up when I get mine on the road. Not nearly as neat as yours.

 

And I just destroyed the center console putting in a few bits and pieces :blinks: It was too brittle for the trim I need to do :blinks: .

 

Still no luck in getting mine running at the moment :blinks:

 

So cheers and Welcome

 

Moses

  • Author

Have you got bearings for the coilovers? Might be easier to put the hubs and brakes on with them out of the car.

I reckon you can do it :lol:

 

 

where is the best place to get bearings?is there two sets of bearings to go in to each hub??

  • Author

heres a few more pics of the panno..

 

dxvanpobscelica098.jpg

dxvanpobscelica103.jpg

dxvanpobscelica085.jpg

dxvanpobscelica086.jpg

dxvanpobscelica087.jpg

parts019.jpg

parts014.jpg

parts065.jpg

 

 

has fully worked 5k,rare brand new trd diff!,ajustable front jdm ae86 suspension and brakes,bride and jdm passenger seat,extractors,ect ect

i fully stripped underneath and sandblasted everything,repainted it all,whole underside red and then coated in wax!rust is a big issue in ireland! lots more planned whenevr i get back home!

Edited by john84ie

where is the best place to get bearings?is there two sets of bearings to go in to each hub??

 

If autopro or one of those places can't sort you out, there is a bearing shop opposite specialty fasteners in fyshwick (I think)

Yes, there should be an inner and outer

 

Some nice gear in your panno! looks like fun :lol:

  • Author

thanks man,i must get them asap.the jdm and adm hubs be the same,as in same bearings fit?sorry for all the questions!anything else ya think I'm missing?wonder will the bolts outa my ae71 work puttin these in..wanna get these in soon,bought them ages ago!

can't say I know anything bout adm and jdm being the same/different sorry mate. I'd guess they're the same

 

don't worry, you're still working faster than me! :wink:

  • Author

bought some more stuff yesterday,need ta stop waistin all my money on cars!!

382229106_o.jpg

Volk14deepdish_.jpg

Volkmesh14_.jpg

dish_-1.jpg

 

put all new speakers in this awile ago

 

 

P1010472.jpg

P1010470.jpg

Edited by john84ie

Johnie,

Also speak to Andrew or Ray at NSW Bearing Supplies in Mitchell 6255-5422. Hoskins st opposite the back side of the cemetery. I used to work for him in Sydney and then after I left he moved back home to Canberra and opened the branch here. Great guy and really knows and loves his cars. (Races a charade in Rally)

 

Tell him Ben sent you in and that he should look after you for knowing such a bastard!! And that goes for anyone else.

 

Cheers

Ben

 

aka Moses33

I met you out at Gungahlin on the building site. I'm Vince, the bloke with the other red Corolla. Wanna test fit them coilovers in my car so you know what to do to put them in yours? :wink:

  • Author
I met you out at Gungahlin on the building site. I'm Vince, the bloke with the other red Corolla. Wanna test fit them coilovers in my car so you know what to do to put them in yours? :laff:

 

 

well vince,thought i'd say hello here after you saying you were on here!!you get the wheels you stole off me yet?? ;) :wink:

gunna have ta order some bearings then hopefully get the wagon on its ass! did i see somewhere you have some spare rollaclub stickers??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.