June 29, 201016 yr comment_448190 Whoever you are, I've had a customer complaining to me about your ability to almost take him out yesterday and another person today, flying out of a side street around Toorak Gardens and onto Portrush Road. Be warned he has your rego and you're on notice as he wont hesitate to report you if you continue to drive in the manner that you are currently driving in. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448351 If its the same KE20 i see parked in that area thats a shame to hear there driving like that. The car looks quite clean, sounds like hos drivings not so gd Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_448354 If its the same KE20 i see parked in that area thats a shame to hear there driving like that. The car looks quite clean, sounds like hos drivings not so gd Has the usual venetian in the rear, not sure if it has whitewalls or not. I have a feeling I know who it is and he better watch himself or he could be getting a fine in the mail. :wink: Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448398 Has the usual venetian in the rear, not sure if it has whitewalls or not. I have a feeling I know who it is and he better watch himself or he could be getting a fine in the mail. :wink: venetian, white 5 spoke wheels with polished lip. Rims look to be 14's, no whitewalls Report
June 30, 201016 yr Author comment_448480 Yeah I've seen that one getting around. can't be sure its that person though, but if it is......naughty naughty :wink: Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448625 Yeah I've seen that one getting around. can't be sure its that person though, but if it is......naughty naughty :) Apologizes to the owner if it isnt :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now