Interior Price!

TWF#14

Members dont see this ad

@Philby - I'm not staring directly into the light (as they are tucked well under the foot wells), it just sort of gives an ambient glow. I don't know exactly why it seems to help with driving at night, I think though it's because my eyes adjust because of the extra light, and so I don't get blinded by oncoming headlights etc. Other people might feel differently, Also seems to keep me awake a little bit (as I can't sleep when there is light).

:laff: Did you get the prices for those 2x around the wrong way!?

Nah that's the right way around. Momo wheel I got brand new, including boss and the seat I got second hand... from a guy I met one night in a maccas car park after 12 (wasn't quite as suss as it sounds, he used to own a V8 KE35, but had to sell it as his partner was having a baby and they needed something more sensible, so he put the original seat back in and had the spare sparco lying around).

Next time I'm in the same state as the car I'll get some pics of my ricey interior etc and post them up, will be interesting to see all the disgusted replies from RC members.