July 31, 201016 yr comment_455838 Hey guys. So essentially I was at Wivenhoe Dam the other week competing in a TRE only to find that my brakes on my Ke70 ran out of bite about half way through the special stages. I'm looking to upgrade to at least a set of ventilated discs on the front and was wondering what my options are as far as strut or disc swaps go? Thanks. Stewart. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455843 hey mate whats your budget? heres some info here http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=43530 Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_455845 Cost wise i'm looking for reasonably cheap, second hand struts or discs that just bolt straight in. I'm still a P-plater, so I cannot do anything requiring a mod plate. Edited July 31, 201016 yr by Gecko71 Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455905 you can do anything that requires a mod plate except for engine mods that need one, so you can do brake upgrades, coilovers, roll cage as long as the engine doesn't need a mod plate its ok. for a ke nothing really bolts on, if you buy ae86 struts you can use adapters to fit rx7 calipers with bigger vented discs. Check my topics ive got some for sale. Edited July 31, 201016 yr by 19914afc Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now