My Red Pure Corolla Ke70

Pure Corolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also drove down to the murray the day after i got back from marion bay to go c a few mates and the rolla went u there to without fault in total i did just over 1400ks within a week and it didn't chew any oil didnt leak anything and if anything ran better than it did before i left i love it i think i mite have to replace my timing chain soon cos it has a slight tick in it but will do that when it gets realy noisy or breaks lol :y:

i also drove down to the murray the day after i got back from marion bay to go c a few mates and the rolla went u there to without fault in total i did just over 1400ks within a week and it didn't chew any oil didnt leak anything and if anything ran better than it did before i left i love it i think i mite have to replace my timing chain soon cos it has a slight tick in it but will do that when it gets realy noisy or breaks lol :y:

Great stuff Joe, long trips pay off with these cars, as you said they tend to run better after an open drive :yes:

Love that blue one. Who owns it now? Looks sweet.

Hey mate i sold it to a mate and he has since sold it to another guy i saw the car last week on a cruise it still looks good lol i sold the rims of it b4 i sold is so no one could roll around in my style so i put some ssr mk 1s on it. Hopefully the new owner will become a member on this site :y:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys i have to reluctantly put my baby up for sale as my new car is almost here i hope who ever buys it will appreciate it for what it is and hopefully leave it in its pure form and not turn it into just another Ke with cut spring rims and a locker

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/uploads/monthly_11_2010/post-11783-049219300%201288874841_thumb.jpg

Hey guys i have to reluctantly put my baby up for sale as my new car is almost here i hope who ever buys it will appreciate it for what it is and hopefully leave it in its pure form and not turn it into just another Ke with cut spring rims and a locker

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/uploads/monthly_11_2010/post-11783-049219300%201288874841_thumb.jpg

post-11783-049219300 1288874841_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...