What Meshies Are These?

Istartfires

Members dont see this ad

its not a cheviot, cheviots have cheviot and then the size cast on the front of them and the spokes come down more pointed near the wheel nuts.

look more like delta mesh but then again delta meshies have delta cast on them too.

i know a guy that has a single one of them too. couldnt work out what it was.

its not a cheviot, cheviots have cheviot and then the size cast on the front of them and the spokes come down more pointed near the wheel nuts.

look more like delta mesh but then again delta meshies have delta cast on them too.

i know a guy that has a single one of them too. couldnt work out what it was.

I vote for perfromace mesh, not the pole position mesh like I used to have 2 sets of, but the flatter style like I saw on a Corona at the wreckers one time. Same outers tho. Usually they will say perfromance on them inside somewhere. I dare say they are aussie made. You most likely will not find the japanese industrial hallmark on them.

I vote for perfromace mesh, not the pole position mesh like I used to have 2 sets of, but the flatter style like I saw on a Corona at the wreckers one time. Same outers tho. Usually they will say perfromance on them inside somewhere. I dare say they are aussie made. You most likely will not find the japanese industrial hallmark on them.

The one that was at blacksoil?

After doing some googling and finding about 50 wheels that are similar I gave up, do they have any writing on them at all.

I see what destroyer said about the cheviots.

• 3 months later...