Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 Coupe - First Car!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hahahaha, you shonky as mo'f. Go the welded diff :D Cool man, enjoy the rally.....who needs a chassis rail, psh, as if.

Thanks

Troy

  • Replies 47
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks alot like my project that is underway, except mine is a KE50. i bought it for 400 and have cleaned it up a bit, exterminated rust completely, and all the regular things. good luck with it, you will be really satisfied when you finish especially since its your first car. not like all those rich bitches who get their cars bought for them, you are building your first car up. i get my licence in 5 days :D

 

tom

Glad to see another VIC rolla underway.

Most of the guys in VIC are in the build

process at the moment. When some more

hit the road we will organise a cruise.

Always good to see another 55 rebuild

Yup... keep this one up! Another rolla to the VIC ranks :D

And yeah Jamie.. get your NSW ass down here for the go karts if you like :angrybird: hahaha

  • Author

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I can't stand the people who have enough money to get the car built for them. (I don't even have enough to get what I want done Lol :cool: ) A cruise is a must! Except I get my license in a little under a year LOL.

Thanks

Troy

  • Author

Oh and Tom/Ke50 did you paint yours yourself? Tis impressive :cool:

Thanks

Troy

nah, i did all the prep work. friend of a friend owns a spray shop so i let him do it :cool:

its 2 pac glacier white i think, or maybe diamond white....its a ford colour anyhow.

  • Author

Ah, I'm so jealous! I have to spray mine at home in a 'plastic' booth :cool: lol! Looks tops dude.

Thanks

Troy

  • Author
Yup... keep this one up! Another rolla to the VIC ranks :lol:

And yeah Jamie.. get your NSW ass down here for the go karts if you like :P hahaha

Did someone mention go karts? :cool:

Thanks

Troy

P.S. Loving the 'code' for the emoticon!

BOOTH.....

 

ppffttt ur lucky.

i did mine in a exhaust shop. :P hopefully it turn out allright (finished tomorrow :jamie: )

  • Author

Sweet. You could've built a booth too. Just weld up a frame and then buy plastic and exhaust fans. lol. Wallah! There you have it, How to make your own booth. It is looking good might I add. I like the colour alot, what paint did you use?

Thanks

Troy

  • Author

Just a bit of an update. Got heaps of spare time now, so I've cut alot of the rust out and all the surface rust is removed. I'll get some pics sometime, I've got the Sidedraught manifold on the way. And am trying to get brakes sorted atm. The paint is slowly coming off, but I've run out of chemical stripper. lol.

Thanks

Troy

  • Author

It's all a surprise! haha.

Thanks

Troy

Edited by boofis

upgraded clutch (Researching, any ideas?)

heavy duty pressure plate. sprung organic driven plate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.