My Ke70

SteveXc

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats where my rear bar moved off to :yes:

nice progress mate, how far are you off now?

If you need any parts just swing me a pm, cheers

Yeah haha its been out to good use, looks 100 times better then the stock 70 bumpers.

Umm its just needs to be sprayed so hoping to do that next w,e then will finally be on the road =)

Gunmetal grey flat front.... *drools* :y:

Cheers man, just can't wait til shes all in colour. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so everything takes longer then i 1st expect it too, but I'm still on target to have her finished by the end of this w.e =)

colour is on!!!

Just needs clear and a polish and she'll be done =)

came up pretty decent for my 1st time painting a car, few highs that i missed show up coz its such a dark colour, but I'm happy with it, hopefully once the clear is on itll look that little bit better. anyways ill let the pics do the talking,

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0351-1.jpg

DSC_0346-1.jpg

DSC_0345-1.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

Edited by SteveXc

paint code please....

looks HAWT!

Cheers man, i dunno the paint code, i did have it written down from when i had it mixed,just had a quick look for it, will have another look for it 2moro =)

Next on the list for it is, tidy up the interior, maybe new carpet and fender mirrors :P then might be it for a while, while i get stuck into the xc.

Anyways needs more pics of the front-

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

Mate, that looks absolutely sweet. I must admit that I was a bit aprehensive about you putting a dark colour like that on a small car but it has turned out real pretty. Can`t wait to see it with some clear and a cut and polish. Cheers. (still dunno about that wheel colour tho)

Yeah i was a little worried about the dark colour too, but mostly because the darker it is the hard it is to spray, and being my 1st time didnt think it would come out as good as it did. saying that its still not perfect but I'm not gunna complain about it.

Was hoping to do the clear today, but spent the whole day at uni, plus was shit weather for it. should be one soon tho =)

Yeah the meshies are just crappy skid rims really, ill be running the jelly beans and a set of flipped drag ways on her mostly, just need tyres for the dragways tho.

Also does anyone know what other (newer, more comfortable) front seats can fit in the Ke without too much effort? ive heard of people using r32 seats? just want something a bit more comfortable seeing how it'll be my daily. And if anyone has some chrome fender mirrors or knows of some please let me know =)

• 2 months later...