Ca18 Ke35 Coupe

ca18rolla

Congrats on getting it this far....so close to being finished, damn you must be getting excited.

I don't mind the old CA18 at all. Will be a real weapon in such a light car.

Top work, can't wait for more pics :D

Nice car dude, from this conversion how many horses do u expect coming from CA18DET?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate the car now starts and runs!!! Enigine bay is complete just have to get the standard brakes working 100% and have my run in tune done fri or mon can't wait probably be ready next week.

probably 150 on run in tune and we reckon well get 300hp atw once I run the motor in. Try and put some more pics up tomorrow of the cooler and finished e/bay. It makes me horny!!!

Ke70 84- carefull thats where i staarted just stock n/a ca18 and it started to grow and grow first just extractors, then standard turbo, then a rebuild to suit the turbo, then i got to caried away rebuilt a turbo block big turbo etc my now cheap project that i had planned on has now blown out by 10G. At least it done right though! Goodluck! any ques just ask we did a ca18det to a mates ke70 stock motor 232rwhp

Edited by ca18rolla

Ke70 84- carefull thats where i staarted just stock n/a ca18 and it started to grow and grow first just extractors, then standard turbo, then a rebuild to suit the turbo, then i got to caried away rebuilt a turbo block big turbo etc my now cheap project that i had planned on has now blown out by 10G. At least it done right though! Goodluck! any ques just ask we did a ca18det to a mates ke70 stock motor 232rwhp

What X-member, suspension setup, gearbox, rear axle and brakes did you use on the KE70 with CA18det?

Standard x/member modified brackets that are on the cross member though and moved.

Corona struts, custom bearing plates corrolla springs and spring seat. Corona brakes.

Ca18 box just cut shifter location bout 4" further back

L300 diff (moved spring seats and shock mounts etc)

Run in tune was done yesterday And it made 205rwhp on a pissy 7psi. So looks like that 300rwhp will be on the cards that i m chasing! Just need to do my diff and i ll be out running her her in!

Sorry guys still workin on the pics i ll try today need to borrow mates camera mines broken

Here are the pics guys sorry took so long!

Check the grill we made should i powder coat it black or polish it?

(Let me know everyone)

Cheers Robbo.

Cheers Buddy! Yep 22 now and boy did i feel like crap the next morning :0

post-795-1148896167_thumb.jpg

post-795-1148896242_thumb.jpg

post-795-1148896298.jpg

post-795-1148896613.jpg

post-795-1148896639_thumb.jpg

post-795-1148897122_thumb.jpg

post-795-1148897375_thumb.jpg

Edited by ca18rolla