The Official Darwin Rollaclub Meet.

Sirolla

:n: nah, not many roam around those forums at all besides the odd one there and here (me in this case :P)

Oks, no problems. I'm havin a hard time desiging a flyer (my designing skills are crap) :sad: so i reckon if anyone else could do them or just spread the word by mouth.

Edited by Sirolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATED PARTICIPANT LIST

Confirmed participants:

ancullen (Adam - Black ZZE122R Hatch)

sirolla (Daven - White AE92 Hatch)

DEEONE (Lenard - Don't know what he'll bring)

stable (1987 VL 5ltr)

DRdb (Red AE92)

Anthony (non-member, Blue LC Torana)

Chris (non-member, Brown AE71 Sedan)

Possible participants:

Craig (unofficial-member, Blue AE82 Hatch)

Tony (non-member, White AE92 Seca)

I haven't included people who are coming with those listed above. Try and spread the word and get as many Rollas as you can involved.

Edited by ancullen

Okay, I've worked out where we're going to go on this cruise.

START: East Point Reserve at 1pm

Drive down East Point Road through Fannie Bay

Turn right onto Gilruth Avenue and head down through The Gardens

Continue straight from Gilruth onto Lambell Terrace (the road changes names)

Turn left onto Mitchell Street

Turn left at the end of Mitchell onto Bennett Street

Turn left off Bennett Street into McMinn Street

Turn right off McMinn Street into Daly Street (Stuart Highway)

Turn left off Stuart Highway onto Bagot Road

Continue on Bagot Road onto Trower Road

Follow Trower Road to Casuarina Shopping Centre.

FINISH: Casuarina Shopping Centre.

I figure this route will give us good exposure to the public, so everyone can see RollaClub. Of course, I will expect that everyone will do the right thing and ensure their car is roadworthy as the police will be bound to try and check our vehicles should they see us. I hope that no-one will drive in a unsafe or silly manner, as we hardly want our first cruise to establish a bad name in Darwin for RollaClub (we'll save that for another time :)).

If anyone has any suggestions/comments, please let me know ASAP. If no-one says anything, I'll assume everyone agrees with this route.

For those of you more active types, below is attached the official Official RollaClub Cruise flyer document. Just print a few copies off, cut the pages up following the printed lines, and for every page you print you'll have three flyers!!! However, don't just go putting them under everyone's windscreen wiper. It might be better just to print a few off and take them to Autobarn or something. Or if you see people with hottish Rollas who might be interested, have a few handy to pass around.

RollaClub_Cruise_Flyer.doc

You will notice that I have put in a warning about any breaking of the road rules not being tolerated. I am deadly serious about this. Anyone doing anything silly that puts others at risk or risks giving RollaClub a bad name will be asked not to continue on the cruise. Even with only ten or so cars as we have got together, there will be a very strong possibility of an encounter with the police, so I do not want anyone getting into trouble or causing us any trouble. I don't want to seem to be going on about this, but I think it is very important to establish this point now before the event so the day runs trouble free and we can all enjoy ourselves.

hi guys just letting you know that i may have to work on saturday day but will be around back at 5pm then start again 10pm till 1 am driving around town.

I am fighting hard to be there for the cruise but that is the life in the army

i'll let yo uall know when i know if i'm going to be free

there's so much hate for toyota's here Nick, i couldn't believe it. :ban:

Bumma DRdb! Was hoping to see you. Well if you can make it at the finish line, that'll wicked. I think we'll all finish on the rooftop near the cinama's and grab a feed or something.

I spotted another AE92 with concept 5 lookalikes parked behind ducks nuts. I'll drive pass again tomorrow and stick a flyer on his windscreen :ban:

Also trying to track those three i was talkin about, might have to ask them Tomorrow the latest. so at least that give's them time to organise.

I got some boosters interested, but some were worried abt east point, coz their cars are too low to go over the speedy bumps there, so i said outside near the gaol centre should be fine.

i do have to work at this stage it looks like i will be out to jabaru and back by 4:30 5 so hopefully i will be able to make it to the end but can't promise anything.

if i can't make it to this one we will have to have another one later on just not before the 12 of november i'll be driving to townsville and back then.

hopefully i will see you all tomorrow