October 14, 201015 yr comment_475642 I'm San. My ke30 in Thailand. Bosozoku japan style. Edited October 14, 201015 yr by Ke30_Retro_Thai Report
October 14, 201015 yr Author comment_475646 After. ke30 with watanabe 14*6 14*6.5 and Te37 17*7 racing. Edited October 14, 201015 yr by Ke30_Retro_Thai Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_475667 car looks cool mate!there seems to be lots of retro toyotas in thialand!is it hard to get parts over there?like deep dish jap rims?ive been there twice,but could never find any deep dish rims for sale,just lots of new wheels Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_475739 Pretty mad 30! Just got back from a holiday to Phuket. Some pretty pimp cars over there. Most of the cars I saw were a bit newer though. Have you done anything to the engine? Any more plans for it? Report
October 15, 201015 yr Author comment_475749 Pretty mad 30! Just got back from a holiday to Phuket. Some pretty pimp cars over there. Most of the cars I saw were a bit newer though. Have you done anything to the engine? Any more plans for it? my ke30 4k engine standard overhorn full step. :dance: befor I install olicool style Bosozoku.and cam with 4k carb standard. :happy: in future twincarb 45 fo webber with my 4k. :hmm: Report
October 15, 201015 yr Author comment_475750 car looks cool mate!there seems to be lots of retro toyotas in thialand!is it hard to get parts over there?like deep dish jap rims?ive been there twice,but could never find any deep dish rims for sale,just lots of new wheels What is dish jap rims? Report
October 15, 201015 yr Author comment_475751 cooool as shit , love the 30 I love it. 30 be cool !!!! :P Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_475829 i mean rims like watanabes,ssr mk11,volk mesh with big -offsets.like the wheels in your first picture,hard to find?I'm going back to thailand in march,you know any shops in bangkok or phuket for parts or wheels for old toyotas? Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_476376 I know that much... I want to know what's under the hood :) I suspect maybe 2JZ... I've seen a few Volvos from Thailand with Toyota engine conversions... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now