Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

went in to see the car yesturday, coming along great, well i think so.. They had to relocate the wastegate due to it being in the way of the waterpump. All the oil lines are done, and majority of the parts are on there way...

engineatdales.jpg

today i painted up a matt black bonnet at work, suprisingly came up better then what i expected...Still a bit wet in this picture tho

bonnet.jpg

Members dont see this ad

lol the reverse scoop is later down the track, after the cars running some good numbers..

mrke30, yeah i can't wait to see how it looks out on the track, and at supernats i think if it all works proprely, will suprise alot of people because it looks a little beat up tho..

i pick up the radiator from just alloy radiators on thursday and then go to che on friday to see how its going

• 2 weeks later...

well heres an update on the car, fuel rail is in, the 1000cc injectors i had purchased didnt fit in this rail, so the solution we had was to go bigger, they had some indy blues 1600cc injectors lying around so they went in..

fuelrail.png

fuel tank is also done 45litres all up

fueltank.png

not much to go now, just gotta connect the fuel system up at the rear and at the front, wire the haltech up, finish the intercooler pipe and should be good to start next week so ive been told.. fingers crossed

so went to che again to see some progress, fuel system setup has changed again, now gone back to the surge tank idea but moved the surge tank under the car.. Its a real nice setup and chris, the gun welder at che has done a great job.

fuelsystem.png

and here is a picture of underneath the car from the diff forward... the only thing thats not connected is the shifter cable

undercar.png

its neeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrlllllyyyy there

• Upvote 2

Holy crap....That boy Chris got some good skills hey

It's sooo neat and tidy under there

Every time I check this thread I am very happy (and proud of my ol 26's new owner) to see the progress that has been made

Top work with the updates Jon, they are all encouragement to those of us who can't seem to get motivated

Yeah he is awsome...

Yeah its coming out the way i wanted it, its had its ups and downs, times when i was pumped to see it finished, other days where i wish i never had it....People tell me I'm wasting my time with it, but the way i see it, its one of my dream cars so I'm really motivated now to finish it and prove the haters wrong

• Upvote 1