Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need Opinions: Chrome Gutter Trims. Yes Or No?

Chrome Gutter Trims. Yes Or No? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. What looks best. with chrome trimming on or with it off?

    • put it on
      89%
    • leave it off
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hope i set this poll up ok! (noob)

 

 

Anyway I'm repainting my car (same colour) and i have sourced some chrome gutter trimming for it. trying to decide if i should get it and put it on.

 

here is my car now, without it. (i marked all the other chrome sections on the car) I'm trying to work out if the chrome guttering trim will tie in well with the rest of the chrome.

 

excuse my ms paint skillz..

chrometrimadd2.jpg

 

car with chrome gutter trim

TE72-03.jpg

 

Can someone photoshop a chrome gutter line on this pic for me please?

chrometrimadd.jpg

 

and a pic showing all the chrome blacked out (different grill/parkers though)

this car looks sick!

d9477ca1-2.jpg

 

 

thats about it.

any help would be real good :D

  • Author

tumbleweed.jpg

 

I knew this was going to be a hot topic :P

What do you think looks better?

 

 

 

 

 

Go with that.

Chrome and poo brown are like meat pie and tomato sauce

 

I'd put chrome on

Chrome and poo brown are like meat pie and tomato sauce

 

I'd put chrome on

What this bloke said, couldn't have hit the nail any harder. Nice glossy metallic brown and straight chrome to contrast is the thing :yes: I just polished up all the chrome on my red ae71 and it looks too hot to touch.

do it man chrome on poo brown = many a phats being raised

Do it by all means but just one question.

Where the hell did you source chrome gutter trim?

I've been told it's rarer than rocking horse shit!

  • Author

Still in two minds. I'm now thinking about not putting the gutter trimming on and blacking out the chrome around the front windscreen only.. too many chrome trims, surrounds look a bit dorky i think! not the look I'm going for on my car.

 

 

Do it by all means but just one question.

Where the hell did you source chrome gutter trim?

I've been told it's rarer than rocking horse shit!

 

It is hard to find! its coming off a wagon parts cars i share with a friend :)

It is hard to find! its coming off a wagon parts cars i share with a friend :)

 

Damn, I was hoping you had some secret supplier with heaps of chrome for everyone! :P

i like the trim its a corolla its old school and it came with chrome thats how you know its old ... hahaha lol as long as its not in your face chrome its great - a touch of classyup, I'm chasing the right rear half gutter trim in reasonable nick for a ke55 ill pay about 100 bucks freight is negotiable ....

Edited by james87

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.