November 1, 201015 yr comment_479640 Hey guys and girls, I Have a set of 14x7 (rear) and 14x 6.5 (front) wheels, I am in need of some suitable tyres to go on them. What is available in 225/50/R14 or 235/50/R14? I am not interested in any cheapo brands - but I am not sure what is available and where to look, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers, KJ =) Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_479653 Are you putting 225 and 235 on a corolla? that is too wide for the front of a corolla. a car that small and light will not turn with that much rubber. anything wrong with running 185/60s? you can get bridgestone re001. awesome tyres. Just try your local tyre shops or check the link below seeings as your in SA. AJPS http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/18965-Bridestone-RE001-and-Kenda-on-special-this-week!! Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_479858 I'm running a very similar size (235/60/14) on the rear of my ute. Ended up with Hankook RA03's or something $175ea when i bought. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_480374 225 is far too large for the front of ANY Corolla. 235 on the rear is pretty pointless unless you're pushing some serious power. Do 185/60 all around. There are numerous tyres available in this size. Bridgestone's Adrenalin RE001 would be my pick. End thread. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now