Ice Green Ke70 Slanty

Johnny09

Hey guys my name is johnny I'm new on rollaclub. I just bought my 3rd rolla and i love it to pieces. It's pretty much my daily work car. It's not to bad for the condition it is in, its a simple 4kc 5speed with 122xxx k's on the clock standard motor. It's got a bit of rust in one spot but the rest is pretty shmick for the car that it is. The paint is a bit faded but i guess thats normal for ke70's tho. It's got a brand new 2.5inch exhaust system on it (SOUNDS LIKE PURE VIOLENCE),a kelway strutbrace,a locked diff and cut springs as usual ofcourse :yes:,standard interior and standard radio. Will put dvd cd player in sometime soon tho, its got one rip in the seat but that's been stitched up. Wheels are cheviot mesh 14 by 7s or 14 by 7.5 the offset sits flush with the gard's,the mesh is a lite metallic blue,tyre profile are roadstonnes (handel's well). the engine bay is pretty neet could be a bit cleaner but haven't had the chance yet to clean it up properly. It has a weber carby with a redline airfilter and extractors, an oilcatch can which is useless but it came with it so i'm not complaining :y:. So that's it, i love this car so much, they are great fun especially in the WET lol . So everybody who has one take care of it :yes: lol

post-11915-012065900 1288798075_thumb.jpg

post-11915-083518700 1288798107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johnny09

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

that white ke70 thrash box you got was my first car, sure wasnt a thrash box when i had it, was overrated. I built that car.

Had AE86 suspension all round with new shocks and brand new re001 tires when i sold it...

Also put the chrome bumpers and fender mirrors on it, chucked a 3k head on it aswell...

Also had no dents or rust :(

had 150K on it when i sold it in early 09

Edited by Tally

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...