December 17, 201015 yr comment_488926 how do ya find the visibility during the day of ya iridium gauges I'm keen on a set and wasnt sure if they become hard to see during the day? Report
December 17, 201015 yr Author comment_488934 how do ya find the visibility during the day of ya iridium gauges I'm keen on a set and wasnt sure if they become hard to see during the day? the ones mounted in the dash where old speedo and other guages were a little harder to see. however the three smaller ones outside are easy to see. see this pic below theres plenty of glare you can see whats going on. Report
December 18, 201015 yr comment_489050 cheers for that, helped heaps! loved the whole build of this too quality is brillant and the write up is awesome!. Report
May 5, 201115 yr Author comment_521998 EVERY THING IS FINISHED with one exception 1XGearbox mount this will have to wait until after July NO MORE MONEYS :sob: Edited May 5, 201115 yr by shaded_shadows_KE55 Report
May 5, 201115 yr Author comment_522000 Nice build! I like the uniqueness of the interior, great to have something a little different. How does the SR go in there? it relay is quite easy. no-where as difficult a i thought it would be. However i did do this over a long time an ive forgotten a fair bit (SLEEP DEPRIVATION) LOL only one bit of advise spend a lot of time sorting the crap info from the good info Report
May 5, 201115 yr Author comment_522004 do like but why not turbo?? simply cost, convenience and my mate had this motor in his Silvia he upgraded to red top. i got motor, loom, and auto box for $800 however he is now upgrading to a skyline engine and ill end up with the red top in prob 12 months. red top has forged internals sweet cams new modified crank 3 month old turbo quite capable of running 30+ psi all the time. can't bloody wait Edited May 6, 201115 yr by shaded_shadows_KE55 Report
June 4, 201115 yr Author comment_529493 done a test drive today first one on bitumen road with jmd55 sitting shotgun. all seems to be going well speedo needs calibrating thoe. Report
September 16, 201115 yr Author comment_553945 WOHOOOOOOOOOO Went to engineers I have 3 small things to do then I will come visit the lot of ya ha ha Report
October 21, 201114 yr Author comment_561831 road registered now I will post a pic tomorrow/ The morning Report
October 21, 201114 yr comment_561835 Nice work man, engineered and all! :cool: One of the most well built cars i have seen on this forum, nice work. :yes: Report
October 21, 201114 yr comment_561852 Congrats mate, Greatest feeling, driving around in your hard work and not have to worry, I'm likin these schematics you have been doing :yes: Report
October 22, 201114 yr Author comment_561861 road registered now I will post a pic tomorrow/ The morning As promised my yellow KE55 SR20 powered rolla and my partners red standard rolla better qualty pics to come Report
October 22, 201114 yr Author comment_561976 two days of rego and injector 1 crapped it self so of to buy a set of 4 on Monday crap now what will I do on Sunday. mmm Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now