My Ke55 Ongoing Project

shaded_shadows_KE55

Members dont see this ad

how do ya find the visibility during the day of ya iridium gauges I'm keen on a set and wasnt sure if they become hard to see during the day?

the ones mounted in the dash where old speedo and other guages were a little harder to see. however the three smaller ones outside are easy to see.

see this pic below theres plenty of glare you can see whats going on.

post-7537-056523800 1292576725_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Nice build!

I like the uniqueness of the interior, great to have something a little different.

How does the SR go in there?

it relay is quite easy. no-where as difficult a i thought it would be.

However i did do this over a long time an ive forgotten a fair bit (SLEEP DEPRIVATION) LOL only one bit of advise spend a lot of time sorting the crap info from the good info

do like but why not turbo??

simply cost, convenience and my mate had this motor in his Silvia he upgraded to red top. i got motor, loom, and auto box for $800 however he is now upgrading to a skyline engine and ill end up with the red top in prob 12 months. red top has forged internals sweet cams new modified crank 3 month old turbo quite capable of running 30+ psi all the time. can't bloody wait

Edited by shaded_shadows_KE55

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...