My Ford

Rich_Rolla

Haven't been on for ages now. Thought I'd show ya's what I've been up to... Still sourcing up a track ksev though.

Bassically

1995 EF Fairmont

3.45 LSD

3" Stainless steel Air intake

K&N pod with heat sheild

Ajustable Shiftkit

2.5" Cat-back with highflow cat (mandrel bends)

Advance headers

Wade 1736

J3

18" Speedy Graphites

Tickford kit

Lowered on KYB's and kingy's (on stock springs atm)

Bruce guesses around 145rwkw's

Plan is to get it on the quarter mile soonish.

Aim of the entire car is to one day pull a high 13 NA

DSC03019.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03017.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03015.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

Edited by Rich_Rolla

Members dont see this ad

I love the xr/fairmont combo i think they look sick nice ef man,

One thing i think you may or may not like is the spoiler on the back, i hated mine and pulled it off as soon as i got the car home hahaha

One thing i would strongly advise doing is manwell convert it, cause you wont look back, i never did and everybody i've spoken too has said that after converting them, there a completly different/better car, as with anything though haha

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it

Paid 6k. Cemetery...dunno was just driving past and my mate wanted to try out his new camera phone.

I've been considering a manny conversion. Will decide in the new year as I'm on the verge of selling up and buying a 34 or a XR6T. Projects start to shit you like that.

It also got ass ended a few days ago...nothing major but still irritating as now it has to go in and get a new rear bar, lip, and exhaust fixed. Upside is that the towbar will come off and there will be no hole and a fresh paint job.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^WTF??

going to need a fair bit of weight reduction or a shipload more power to crack a 13 with 1600kgs, not impossible but definitely a challenge with a N/A six.

Id say 300-350hp would do it, (real world horsepower)

That said, I love straight sixes (biased towards red over blue though) and N/A ones even more :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wtf is with the HID post?

I sold this a fair while ago. Regret it now. It never reached the drags. I bought a BA XR6 Manul ute which I managed to pull a high 13 in with under 3k worth of mods.

Sold it and driving an Astra atm hahaha. Saving for a house but am looking for some sort of RWD rolling shell.