December 19, 201015 yr comment_489334 I bought an aftermarket ke20 alternator regulator of ebay. Could have been sold by someone of this forum. It plugs straight in where the old one was, with the exception of the blue wire. What is the blue wire. Report
December 19, 201015 yr comment_489337 I'm pretty sure its the one that you cut to disarm it. :osama: Report
December 19, 201015 yr comment_489341 My KE20 has a random wire similar to that coming out of the regulator. It wasn't connected to anything on mine either so I used it to power my fuel cut solenoid. I don't know what it is meant to be for but I can tell you it has constant power. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_489740 Doesn't do anything, i think even the stock ones had that wire... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now