My New Toy/Project Ke20

Lumpy_4k

Members dont see this ad

I was kinda thinking of doing a 55 driveline conversion as i have an old one sitting round thats beckoning to be parted. Diff, leafs and struts go straight in?

Anyways an update on progress....I went a little crazy on stripping it down today...started at 4 pm just for something to do, next thing i know its 9.30 and its almost fully stripped lol. I was quite impressed with the lack of cancer (although I haven't taken the paint off yet) the only bits I could find were in the rear window surrounds (right side mainly), around the top of the boot...right side again and in the bottom of the boot on the right rear....i am sensing a pattern here, why only on the right hand side?

Does anyone know what the reasoning behind that little garnishy piece below the taillights of 20's are for?

Aaaaaand...does anyone know how to safely remove the chrome stripping off the roof guttering?

Here are a few happy snaps:

post-4534-056472800 1293451609_thumb.jpg

post-4534-021521500 1293451734_thumb.jpg

post-4534-034784500 1293451817_thumb.jpg

post-4534-073471500 1293451910_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Gee its'a shame it's broken. When you pull apart a car, lose interest and cbf putting it back together, all the value is gone.

It only took you five hours to pull apart - it won't take much longer to screw it back together. A few weeknights in the shed instead of watching the 7.30 report...

Hopefully you can get your inspiration back and get a decent ROI!

• 2 months later...