December 26, 201015 yr comment_490721 Hey all, I though I would share a few pics of my new KE20 I have recently picked up ready for a resto project. Still tossing around ideas on what i am going to do but I will keep you all posted. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490722 Oh jesus there are some nice 20's around at the moment. Looks sweet bro. Nana visor...props. Plans? Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490727 Cheers for the comments, Probably just lower it a touch...toying with the idea on 14" standards/hubcaps/whitewalls, a mate has a set of 15" dragway pro's too so i wouldnt mind chucking those on. Thinking of painting her the new hilux dark metallic blue. Interior desperately needs work though as you can see form the pic. And as my name suggest's a nice lumpy 4K / 5 speed conversion. (once i get My link sorted out.) Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490728 Yeah would be sweet, sleeper, 5k. Got a link to the colour you mean? Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490731 Hey mate, 5K sounds good if I can't get the 4K i already spent an arm and a leg on going....anyways this is the colour My link Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490733 Link didnt work for me one of these? I reckon the light one would look freakin wicked. Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490734 yeah thats the one....they are all the same colour...just the light one is in the sun :wink: Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490736 I smashed into a hilux in that colour....Good choice! 20 looks awesome man, lumpy 4K's are good fun :P Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490737 Ahh true, its a very nice colour, Or this colour :dance::lolcry: That yellow look nice nana spec though! Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490740 LOL i was toying with the idea of flat black....easy to hide blemishes but then i wiegh up the pros of a nice paint job and it pwns flat black (no offence) man if it was 11pm i'd be down the shed stripping it now....keen as mustard lol Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490741 I can't take offence at my paint as I KNOW its terrible! Thats the point! KE20's are super hot, yours is smoking. Do it good, that blue is sweet. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490742 Gives you a bit of an idea with the colour. Maybe engine conversion? :P Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490746 eew ryan. i need to have a shower after looking at that engine bay. i feel all dirty from the rb :((. keep it yellow geesh and i painted my ke70 that colour haha 4 cans of export work like a charm Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490756 Nice KE20 son!! Good to see there are still plenty of neat ones kicking around :dance: Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490760 Nice Ke20 man. :thumbsup: Paint it Beige or Baby-Pee Yellow. :) If you wanna go for the standard 14"/hubcaps/whitewalls setup, you'll need to do a Ke30 Diff and Strut Conversion. You can get Corona 14" Steelies on 4x114.3, Crown Hubcaps, and buy Whitewall Tyres. :y: Cheers, Josh :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now