July 16, 201115 yr comment_540048 I'm entered come on mate come help me hose a few dunnydores and nissan asslines lol Report
July 16, 201115 yr Author comment_540050 You going all weekend? Just had a look at the website, have to check my work schedule also Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_540157 Yeah few of us camp the whole weekend welcome to join us if u get keen Report
July 16, 201115 yr comment_540161 The most fun i have had in my corolla has been at powercruise, it is insane amounts of fun, and definately worth the coin. Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_540176 I got 17s you can borrow bolt straight on if you got standard stud pattern. Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_540184 Nah she be right I only got 15s on board all about having fun legally lol nothing better than holding it flat down that front and back straight at QR Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_540220 meh, rims are your choice. As mr ke30 said, its more about racing, smoking tyres, and holding it flat thorough every gear. ah. them were the days Edited July 17, 201115 yr by oh what a nissan feeling! Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_540321 ahhh sorry bro my phone was hiding in my car most of the day. Only got your messages late avo. Too busy with a sick 2 year old anyway. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_541079 Looks awsome mate hope you entering powercruise ! be good to see it getting around the track So are you going, or have you got a (pub opps) work scheduled on for that weekend :lol: Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_541091 Just do it … You know you wanna. The last one I went to was great….. next year I might go down again (take a tow vehicle and some spare tyres) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now