Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Ke16 Panelvan

Featured Replies

OMFG.....I love this panno, saw it for auction ages ago. Glad it ended up in the hands of an enthusiast.

You've done a f#$n awesome job on the body mate. :dance:

With the wheels may I suggest some gold Simmons V4, I reckon they would set it off beautifully. :yes:

 

Good to see the Panno's are staging a comeback.......I better get my lazy ass into gear & finish my 26 :bash:

Keep the pic's rolling in so we can all be inspired :o

  • Author

OMFG.....I love this panno, saw it for auction ages ago. Glad it ended up in the hands of an enthusiast.

You've done a f#$n awesome job on the body mate. :dance:

With the wheels may I suggest some gold Simmons V4, I reckon they would set it off beautifully. :yes:

 

Good to see the Panno's are staging a comeback.......I better get my lazy ass into gear & finish my 26 :bash:

Keep the pic's rolling in so we can all be inspired :o

 

 

hahah thanks mate!!! just get cracking and don't stop, it honestly pays off wen you get to drive what you worked hard for

Edited by laa_80e

  • Author

do these cars have a price tag on em?? I'm curious to know, iv spent a fair bit on this fella! :hmm:

Awesome work mate love it! Again I have to agree about the wheels will be the finishing touch and I'd have to say this would be worth a fair bit to the right person! There's one for sale at the moment for 6k that I would say isn't as nice as this one!

do these cars have a price tag on em?? I'm curious to know, iv spent a fair bit on this fella! :hmm:

 

KE16's/18's are hard to put a price on, I paid 2k for mine and it was in much better condition then, paints just gone to shit.

 

The most I've seen one advertised for was a total factory resto'd Blue one in sydney asking 7 grand. From the pics it was a very well done resto.

 

You've got a niche car, most people love it when they see it but couldn't tell you what it is. I've had loads of phone numbers left under my wiper asking if it's for sale. I doubt they'll ever be worth much but peoplr in the know realise how rare they are, they're just not in high demand!

 

Incidentally, yours isn't new to rollaclub,

 

2007 Sale thread

  • Author

WOW, he wasnt wrong about the million layers of clear, took me forever to rub down the whole car lol, I'm gunna keep her for now, i just drive it on a sunday n dats bout it,

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.