Ca18 Single Cam Turbo

cinky

Members dont see this ad

i assume this one

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nissan-4wd-turbo-petrol-hilux-hubs-/170598776373?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item27b87abe35

The 1.8 L (1809 cc) CA18ET produces 135 hp (99 kW) and 141 lb·ft (183 Nm) from a single Garrett T2 turbocharger.

i dare say that must be slow as, 1.8L single cam, turbo or not, is going to be fairly horrible at powering those monster tyres.

but i may be wrong, but 1.8L isnt very much, though hard to tell how big that car really is, as its a datsun of some description. take it for a spin and tell us what you think!

as for the engines themselves, can't be that bad, look fairly simple. came in nissan exa's in aus i think?

yep that one. going off what he was saying it is fairly grunty, and can break traction in the dry but with 31"s it isnt that hard on the black stuff. its a datsun / nissan 720 virtually the same thing,

mechanically it SEEMS ok. a few leaks on the front hubs, i actually helped him replace all the uni joints so I know they are all good. didnt pay that much attention to it as wasnt expecting to be interested in buying it

. cruising speed is around 95 km/h which is on average for a 4x4 regardless of what it is.