72 Ke20 Cruiser

abel00

ive got the green/blue sr20 ke20... work in caringbah

oh ok yeah i work in caringbah too. where bouts you work. i havent seen your car around? I'm putting an SR in my datto 1600.

front needs more low

when i had mine it was reset 4 inches lower with reversed eyes and an extra leaf :yes:

i shortened the bumpstops in mine :lol:

yeah this has reset leaves and i put 1.5 inch blocks but it was sitting on the diff with the bump stops out. so i took them out and am in the process of cutting the blocks down. then once they are in ill adjust the front accordingly. did u have any trouble with it hitting the diff??

Members dont see this ad

update on the ride. i remachined the blocks and they are now back in. its as low as physically drivable without drastic modifications. i was going to cut the front springs to even out height but after measuring the sill i realised even though it looks like the rear is lower its actually even now. due to the extra ground to guard distance on the front it seems much higher.

next week i have new wheel nuts coming and I'm going to purchase the venetians and get the white walls done.

cheers

just a lil update. got new chrone wheel nuts, they break up the wheel nicely. got wheel spacers on today too. decided to re lower the front just under an inch and has given it a nice (very low) final stance. what should i do next venetians or white walls. any suggestions for the white walls, thickness or location???? need some guidance as to what looks best.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...