Which Model Corona For Strut Conversion?

lildavo

Hey guys, bit new to this....

I'm sure the answer to this is really simple, Ive done a search and haven't really found a definate answer....

I'm wanting to put corona struts/control arms, etc in my KE70 to better my suspension and to eventually do the Hilux/Peugot brake upgrade.

What I need to know is what model corona do I need to get the parts out of for them to fit? Is it just XT130? or 131, 133, RT142?

Theres a xt133 at a wreckers near me, would that have all the parts I need? or do I need xt130 specifically?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave.

Edited by lildavo

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for your help guys making sure I didn't get the wrong ones.

I bought a pair before the weekend from a local wrecker for $200. control arms and steering knuckles included.

Now, I know I have to change the top hat, but do I need to change the spring aswell? will the corona spring work with the ke70 top? or ke70 spring with corona bottom? If not, what other options do I have?

Will i have to get a spring custom made with a ke70 top and xt130 bottom?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Also anyone else chasing just xt130 control arms, give great western auto wreckers in orange a call on (02)63628822 as they had 3 xt130s at their yard.

Edited by lildavo