Rolln16 & Rolln03 Headed To Brizzy

Rolln16

Members dont see this ad

Well, change of plans......

Rolln16 is skipping out this time, and i am tripping down with a mate in his corolla.....

We will be checking out an '86 in the Glass House Mountains, then onto the import yards at moorooka, then through to the Gold Coast.

Will anyone be around, or out and about? Maybe we could have a quick cruise if no - one is busy?

:harhar:

• 4 weeks later...
Well, change of plans......

Rolln16 is skipping out this time, and i am tripping down with a mate in his corolla.....

We will be checking out an '86 in the Glass House Mountains, then onto the import yards at moorooka, then through to the Gold Coast.

Will anyone be around, or out and about? Maybe we could have a quick cruise if no - one is busy?

:D

I'm up for that nut its skoolies weekend and its my year but if something is planned I'm there

Edited by -Miller-

OK Guys..........

My and a few mates will be heading down Brisbane way early Saturday morning to pic up my new AE86.......

It is around the Glass House Mountains area.........

Will anyone be around that certain area, or close by that might wana meet up and head for a little trip somewhere???

Just wonderin?

If so, either email me, pm me, post back here or send me a text on 0437205319.......

Thanks, Josh