Al Palmer'S All Toyota Show - 05 March 2011

Kebin

Hey all,

Al Palmer's All Toyota Show is on again this Saturday. It's always a fantastic show and continually brings out the real Gems. Not to be missed! The Radrollaz crew will once again be in attendance with a few corollas. Come down and say hi, if not bring your toyota. All are welcome.

http://www.alpalmer.com/ToyotaShow/show.html

Powercruise is on the same weekend. A couple of us will be entering so come down check out all the cars and see some corolla skid action ;)

http://www.powercruise.com/?site=sydney

Members dont see this ad

Hopefully I will be debuting my car there. Off to the RTA first thing in the morning to get it registered. It will be its first real drive so hopefully all goes well. Orange KE20 with 4age.

Hi Jason, it was good to meet you today and the quality of your car is top shelf mate, one of the nicest ke20's ive seen in a while. Hope to see you at the photo shoot ! :y:

post-3596-019521700 1299318575_thumb.jpg

post-3596-075063100 1299318625_thumb.jpg

post-3596-009259800 1299318705_thumb.jpg

post-3596-058326900 1299318751_thumb.jpg

post-3596-069820400 1299318819_thumb.jpg

post-3596-059137700 1299318869_thumb.jpg

post-3596-063328100 1299318935_thumb.jpg

Hey cool pics Mick! It was nice to meet you guys as well. I was over the moon with all the compliments the car received. It made the 9 long years worth it. Got a small brake issue on the way home hopefully fix this week. It was good to see so many old school cars there this year. The white 25 is my mates wife's car. He owns the orange 25 with 2tg that was at Toyotafest last year. They are corolla mad, supplied me with many parts!

Hey cool pics Mick! It was nice to meet you guys as well. I was over the moon with all the compliments the car received. It made the 9 long years worth it.

I seen your ke20 there that thing is insane very very clean big props to you for all the work put into it.. Who did the body work on it looks really neat... I only hope I can get my ke11 that clean

I seen your ke20 there that thing is insane very very clean big props to you for all the work put into it.. Who did the body work on it looks really neat... I only hope I can get my ke11 that clean

Hey thanks mate! A mate cut the rust out and repaired the roof as it out of my league but I did the rest and all the paint myself. Goodluck with your Ke11 mate.

Damn, impressive stuff.. Top quality paint on it... Painter by trade?... Yeah I'm not too good with the rust side of things myself so will be outsourcing that myself.. I'd give it a go but don't want the headache of having to do it over cause it's not done right...