Racetaxi V1.0

SLW42

Changed the head gasket over the weekend, and now just need to finish doing the body harness swap and it is ready to drive, once I charge the battery again :D

Head vrs kit - $89.00

Head bolts - $38.00

Torque wrench - $50.00

New head and rocker gear - $25.00

Driving it again - priceless :)

Members dont see this ad

so weres the boost at ive managed to get boost and a full engine conversion done in 6 weeks and front coilys aswell :D all i have spent so far is 3500 ;) with what would be making a little more then 160rwhp good for skids bro anywho keep up the good work bro sounds like theres been a few hard yards

piece. matt.:blush:

• 1 month later...

Huh? You can't..... Thats a sohc head bud :)

well you can theres a bit of ʞ©$ɟing around 3tc and 3tgte 2tc 2tgeu all have the same block pretty much (besides 2t ones being a smaller capacity)

but no i dropped a whole new motor and loom in aswell as zorst from cat back made a cust adapter for a t25 of a sr20det rammed some coilovers in the front .... ect ect in all that time..........

drove it for a week and a half and i had to light of oil in there and it started over fuel which thinned out the oil more cousing the cylinder walls to be washed and glassed and somthing made it over heat which made it pop the head gasket aswell as have in ʞ©$ɟ all rings left blowing all the freaking white smoke in the world and got yellowed ............................................

and now i own a s13 silvia :y:

• 4 weeks later...

well you can theres a bit of ʞ©$ɟing around 3tc and 3tgte 2tc 2tgeu all have the same block pretty much (besides 2t ones being a smaller capacity)

but no i dropped a whole new motor and loom in aswell as zorst from cat back made a cust adapter for a t25 of a sr20det rammed some coilovers in the front .... ect ect in all that time..........

drove it for a week and a half and i had to light of oil in there and it started over fuel which thinned out the oil more cousing the cylinder walls to be washed and glassed and somthing made it over heat which made it pop the head gasket aswell as have in ʞ©$ɟ all rings left blowing all the freaking white smoke in the world and got yellowed ............................................

and now i own a s13 silvia :y:

ooooo thats sucks heaps man too bad it wouldve went like a shower of shit :yes:

ewww s13 :P hahaha

quiete afew things have changed since i last updated the thread, as you know it popped a head gasket AGES ago, on the list of shit it has broken goes like this...

1. Starter motor

2. Water pump pulley

3. Fan belt

4. 2 sets of wheel bearings

5. buckled a stocko

6. and last night the drivers side power window switch decided it hates life too haha

list of changes...

1. Starter motor

2. Water pump

3. Fan belt

4. 2 Sets of wheel bearings, 1 second hand set and one brand new

5. bought new stockies hahah

6. put tires on the factory alloys and now using them

7. Removed the tow bar

8. bought a sticker for the car for lols

also a mate of mine got a pic of my car on a falcon cruise before i changed the wheels on it and it actually looks surprisingly respectable hahahahaha :hmm:

post-7244-0-56310700-1326172029_thumb.jpg

post-7244-0-16286400-1326172058_thumb.jpg

post-7244-0-26939300-1326172085_thumb.jpg

post-7244-0-03425400-1326172104_thumb.jpg

post-7244-0-36432600-1326172248_thumb.jpg

lol you mob are hatin on a niggas falcoon

hey justin i now work in a wrecking yard, can likely do anything you need cheaper than ABC where you are probably getting all your parts bro. next time you need something let me know man, ill hook a nigga up lol

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah too easy Luke cheers man

Bit of an update for anyone interested

My car got impounded last tuesday, cause of my licence so I thought I would take a pic of it just for funnies

IMAG0127.jpg

Then when I went and picked it up from the impound yard it had this sticker on it hahaha

IMAG0133.jpg

So I figured it was time for this to happen :)

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

That isn't the turbo manifold its just sitting on my pacies, I'm still waiting for a mate of mine to bring my turbo manifold around so I can start mounting stuff up,

What it'll looks like with the front bar and cooler bolted up :D

IMAG0118.jpg

Cheers for reading

Justin

• 1 month later...

Took it out the pig out to willowbank and the best time of the night was a 16.09 here's a pic of when I washed it before we took it out.

IMAG0176.jpg

One from after all the fun was finished with

IMAG0179.jpg

2nd gear skids <3

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1115.photobucket.com/albums/k549/SLW42/VIDEO0018.mp4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have been plodding away at the little things that have been annoying me with this car.... So far I have changed the front door cards from the flu ones to fairmont ones to remove the winder hole from the door card, when you swap them you need to put in these stupid 'scrivet' things.... Me being abit more ghetto and poor used corolla door handle doobys and bashed them in place and it works just as well :)

Pics.....

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

Also while the car is off the road I figured I'd have a look at the cam timing, which I know has moved cause it is A LOT slower than what it should be, so I got all the p/s, aircon pump, belt tensioner and alternator off it was just the harmonic balancer left to be removed..... So I set the engine at TDC, then set about pulling the harmonic balancer off, undid the crank bolt, got the balancer puller onto it and started undoing it only to find the balancer wasn't moving.... Afew hits with a 4lb hammer and tried again.... Still not moving :/ I cracked the Shits many many times and walked away from it then came back to it today and had another 30goes at it and it still wasn't moving so now I need to get a different style of puller to continue

I really hate this car atm