Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ae86 And Ke38

Featured Replies

Just picked up an ADM AE86 with a 4AGTE motor in it.

Thought I would throw them up together

 

Regards Keith

post-12119-001041900 1299920765_thumb.jpg

post-12119-095425400 1299920773_thumb.jpg

post-12119-039589400 1299920791_thumb.jpg

post-12119-015466900 1299920800_thumb.jpg

post-12119-066872400 1299920807_thumb.jpg

post-12119-039500400 1299920816_thumb.jpg

post-12119-059063000 1299920821_thumb.jpg

post-12119-096758600 1299920828_thumb.jpg

post-12119-089455300 1299920835_thumb.jpg

They both look pretty nice :wink:

 

What does the ae86 look like with the xxr's off the ke38?

great cars man! love both of them!

 

any future plans for either not that they really need anything!

 

ke38 could do with some lowering but

 

cheers tom

  • Author

I actually bought the Hachi for the driveline for the wags lol........

 

but now I will keep the Hachi and clean it up a little,

 

the Wagon will be my longer term project

 

and yeah it needs to be dumped lol

sounds good mate? what are the plans for the 38?

  • Author

I was thinking rotor when I first got it but I am pretty much decided on doing a 4AGTE to compliment the one in the 86.

Already have palns and pricing for the suspension, now I just have to save some cash and do it.

Or I might sell it if I get the right money.

 

Regards Keith

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

New pics up of the AE86 since I have done some work to it.

Check out the TEQ86 plates!!!!!

 

post-12119-0-53001400-1311580304_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-61295000-1311580297_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-99804700-1311580289_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-15581900-1311580280_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-10627800-1311580270_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-23960200-1311580262_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-10940000-1311580252_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-68794700-1311580242_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-78625300-1311580229_thumb.jpg

 

post-12119-0-83340800-1311580452_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-98439900-1311580444_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-47718100-1311580433_thumb.jpgpost-12119-0-44996700-1311580428_thumb.jpg

post-12119-0-93853600-1311580460_thumb.jpg

post-12119-0-96248000-1311580466_thumb.jpg

post-12119-0-55152700-1311580467_thumb.gif

Looking good Keith. Did you end up selling the wagon? You have my number if you are chasing any parts too. Did you paint the xxr's or are they different wheels? Or were they like that? don't remember. Nice job bro!

  • Author

The XXR's are as I bought em. The Wagon is still for sale. I never got your number lol and I am always chasing bits especially for the Hachi

Why does the AE86 look so familiar for?

 

I'm sure I have seen it around somewhere,

 

I want the plates off the wagon, haha

  • Author

The AE86 was from Brisbane originally. The bloke I bought it off got it from somewhee in Brisbane for 8k. I have been trying to find out more about its history if anyone knows it.

 

The plates on the wagon are off my old Datsun 1600 ie Mr Five Ten

 

but read as Mr Slow on the wagon lol

The AE86 was from Brisbane originally. The bloke I bought it off got it from somewhee in Brisbane for 8k. I have been trying to find out more about its history if anyone knows it.

 

The plates on the wagon are off my old Datsun 1600 ie Mr Five Ten

 

but read as Mr Slow on the wagon lol

 

I think I have seen it at the start of the year on the M1, when i picked mine up from the car yard, how long have you had it for, it must be the wheels and that sticker that is common, but that colour and engine setup, I'm sure i have stood in front of that car,

 

and yeah thats why i want the plates for my rolla, i got others but to annoy 510 owners, haha

  • Author

I think I have seen it at the start of the year on the M1, when i picked mine up from the car yard, how long have you had it for, it must be the wheels and that sticker that is common, but that colour and engine setup, I'm sure i have stood in front of that car,

 

and yeah thats why i want the plates for my rolla, i got others but to annoy 510 owners, haha

 

I went down to Brisbane during the school holidays to go to the airport. Mine is the only one I have seen with the XXR's on it looking through here and AE86DC.

 

The engine setup has only been finished recently in that color scheme and I have only just gotten the plates (TEQ86)

 

The OMR510 plates are for sale for the right price or the right bits if you are interested.

 

Send me a pm if you are keen.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.