My Ae86 And Ke38

OMR510

Members dont see this ad

I was thinking rotor when I first got it but I am pretty much decided on doing a 4AGTE to compliment the one in the 86.

Already have palns and pricing for the suspension, now I just have to save some cash and do it.

Or I might sell it if I get the right money.

Regards Keith

• 4 months later...

The AE86 was from Brisbane originally. The bloke I bought it off got it from somewhee in Brisbane for 8k. I have been trying to find out more about its history if anyone knows it.

The plates on the wagon are off my old Datsun 1600 ie Mr Five Ten

but read as Mr Slow on the wagon lol

The AE86 was from Brisbane originally. The bloke I bought it off got it from somewhee in Brisbane for 8k. I have been trying to find out more about its history if anyone knows it.

The plates on the wagon are off my old Datsun 1600 ie Mr Five Ten

but read as Mr Slow on the wagon lol

I think I have seen it at the start of the year on the M1, when i picked mine up from the car yard, how long have you had it for, it must be the wheels and that sticker that is common, but that colour and engine setup, I'm sure i have stood in front of that car,

and yeah thats why i want the plates for my rolla, i got others but to annoy 510 owners, haha

I think I have seen it at the start of the year on the M1, when i picked mine up from the car yard, how long have you had it for, it must be the wheels and that sticker that is common, but that colour and engine setup, I'm sure i have stood in front of that car,

and yeah thats why i want the plates for my rolla, i got others but to annoy 510 owners, haha

I went down to Brisbane during the school holidays to go to the airport. Mine is the only one I have seen with the XXR's on it looking through here and AE86DC.

The engine setup has only been finished recently in that color scheme and I have only just gotten the plates (TEQ86)

The OMR510 plates are for sale for the right price or the right bits if you are interested.

Send me a pm if you are keen.